Does someone have a working ROM for the DVC N10 tablet with Android 3.2 and official market available?
Thanks in advance
Jump to content
Search for the Android fix for the Android market fix of the Nook Color. Worked for me in this tablet. Best regards !
I also have DVC N10 and I managed to flash the Google apps (Market, Gmail, Maps etc.) to the ROM. See this link:
Now I can use almost normally the tablet but still have one big problem: the in-built microphone sometimes works sometimes not. And I couldn't find out so far the reason of disfunction... It is not sure at all that even after a system reboot it would work, somtimes I use half an hour the tablet, periodically checking the mic and after a while it suddenly turns functional...
Does someone have the same problem? Is there any workabout you know?
Certainly the best would be to have a final, bug-free ROM for the device, but I'm afraid we have to wait a lot :-(
Perhaps you will reply to my questions (for some reason owners of N10 do not bother to reply to questions)
1) How good is the screen? colour definition, viewing angles?
2) How long does the battery last (say in video playback)?
3) What is the OS? I assume it is not an official Honeycomb 3.2? What does it say in 'About Tablet' in Settings?
Thank you for replying!
Edited by tibor22, 10 January 2012 - 08:28 PM.
I answer to you with pleasure, but please, don't expect too much.
1. I got no documentation with the tablet, so I just can share my own impressions: the screen is excellent; bright and lively colours, good resolution, even the smallest letters can be read easily.
2. I haven't made any test, but if I use the tablet constantly (internet, YouTube videos, music, Angry Birds, etc.) it lasts 6-7 hours. I mean from 100% of battery to 20%, because I never let it go below 20%.
3. The OS is the real problem! Certainly it is not official, that's why there is no Google apps. The facts:
Modell no.: V91
Android version: 3.2.1
Kernel: 18.104.22.168 ant@ant-build #56
Build no.: v00.07.00 20111007
It's clear that this firmware is not made for this model, not only because of the microphone problem (see above) but the 3 touch sensor buttons at the edge of the screen don't work either.
In short: it is an excellent device with really strong hardware but we would badly need a good firmware for it.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users