[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grooltor

Hey Trip, could you point me to a download link? I'm trying to port MIUIv4 by myself, but your work could be very useful to me. Of course you will be credited if I'll release anything.

You could send me a link to

fabio DOT modafferi AT gmail DOT com

Thank you in advance.

Guest Bathyon

Trip,

Have You abandoned this project or is it on hold?

I'm not asking for ETA, I'm just curious when You will continue to work on this ROM.

I think he must get the basics of MIUI 4.0 working first and that is getting ICS stable. When that is stable enough I hope he will continue on this one.

Guest Bejtulla

I understand and totally agree with You.

The thing is, as per the OP, Trip wanted to update his progress of the build in this Thread. And so far, there hasn't been any status update for over three weeks.

Again, I'm not asking for ETA, just asking, if he could say, what's his plans are with this ROM.

And it's also to vague for us to assume that he will continue to work on MIUI when he's progressed enough with AOSP, because he never really stated that this ROM is dependend on AOSP(which makes sense but also wasn't the case for his Gingerbread MIUI).

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlessioPAG

TripN CM9 (unofficial) is released,so the miui v4 is not far i guess

I really prefer MIUI V4 to CM9..so Trip i'm waiting for an other your great work :)

AFAIK we need CM9 first, because MIUI is based on that. Then Trip can start working on his MIUI build.

MIUI v1 and 2 was based on CM6 and 7 but MIUI v4 isn't based on CyanogenMod anymore !