Calibration Sensor for CM7

Guest lollardy

Guest lollardy

Hi community,

I would know if calibration sensor could be fixed for CM7! I love this rom, the only bad thing is the sensor bug!

I tried to calibrate it in Zte setting, but it doesn't work. I also tried the calibration app, but it can't be installed in cm7. The same thing fot zte dialer! :(

Guest Atomix86

Agreed, it doesn't work well at all. Best I could manage to make it do was to stay permanently on in call and manually lock the screen with the power button! It does work perfectly on atomic though if that interests you.

Guest lollardy

Agreed, it doesn't work well at all. Best I could manage to make it do was to stay permanently on in call and manually lock the screen with the power button! It does work perfectly on atomic though if that interests you.

How did you manage to do that? It could be a very good solution!

Guest God doesn't cure bobby

Hey.. Me too...but I flashed the rom yesterday..and calibrate it by attached SKATE SETTING...It works!!!!!!!Wish u good luck...Firstly dial anyone ,if u cant light the screen up, reboot ,and use SKATE SETTING.

Guest Atomix86

How did you manage to do that? It could be a very good solution!

Im not sure tbh, it just happened after trying for like 20 times :/

Hey.. Me too...but I flashed the rom yesterday..and calibrate it by attached SKATE SETTING...It works!!!!!!!Wish u good luck...Firstly dial anyone ,if u cant light the screen up, reboot ,and use SKATE SETTING.

As I already said this doesnt work for everyone.