Monte Carlo £89 + £10 airtime

Guest NJPW

Guest dadashi

thats cheaper than a blade....to think I paid £159 for mine 4 months ago....at this price things might get busy here in the skate modaco forum like it did in the blade forum...

Edited by dadashi

Guest TouchyAndalou

Just picked one up today. The girlfriend can have mine as a present and I'll keep the shiny new one for myself. One left in stock at Chesterfield Argos.

if only the blade devs had stayed on budget phones and hadn't gone on to high end phones...

While this may be true, a community exists of more than only developers & cooks: without a (friendly & patient) userbase, devs & cooks will give up more easily and move on to other devices. The bigger the userbase the more appreciation they will get for their work and also a few donations. You can say what you want but money is an important motivator for most of us.

Also, just because you're not a cook or developer doesn't mean you can do something for the community. Take a look at this topic if you want to know what I mean...

So to conclude my speech: more users is always a plus! ;)

Was tempted before by the big screen, but the new price and Xmas made me buy it. Just need to put my OLED OSF on Ebay now once the OMC is bedded in

I was looking at this a few days ago and decided I was going to get it once I got my first pay-packet through (I work for Argos ;)) thinking it was a great deal for £129 (£116 after staff discount :D) and then they dropped the price down to £89 as part of there January clearance sale and I snapped it up B)

got rid of the Orange drivel and I'm quite happy with CM7 and Go Launcher :)

Also just to mention that these probably won't be in the new Argos catalogue so get while you can!

Guest asifmatey

Just bought one 89.99 from Argos. 89.99 amazing wished i had bought 2 one as a spare!!!. nothing to touch it for the price rolleyes.gif good bye to my iphone 3gs 16gb tongue.gif had a San Francisco before, If ZTE comtinue to make phone like this for this kinda price I`ll be a continuing customer Highly Recommended laugh.gif

Guest Voxpop2011

Just bought one 89.99 from Argos. 89.99 amazing wished i had bought 2 one as a spare!!!. nothing to touch it for the price rolleyes.gif good bye to my iphone 3gs 16gb tongue.gif had a San Francisco before, If ZTE comtinue to make phone like this for this kinda price I`ll be a continuing customer Highly Recommended laugh.gif

The OMC is great as a low budget Android, but don't ditch your iPhone 3GS just yet as this is a miles better phone than the OMC. You will find that the OMC won't have the same functionality or speed. I use my OMC as a weekend alternative to carting about my expensive pay and go iPhone 4, but I don't think it would stand up to the rigours of my work email account, my personal email account, web surfacing and all the other things that iPhone does so well.

Guest Atomix86

The OMC is great as a low budget Android, but don't ditch your iPhone 3GS just yet as this is a miles better phone than the OMC. You will find that the OMC won't have the same functionality or speed. I use my OMC as a weekend alternative to carting about my expensive pay and go iPhone 4, but I don't think it would stand up to the rigours of my work email account, my personal email account, web surfacing and all the other things that iPhone does so well.

Always one joker isn't there :D

Guest PedroVader

I don't think it would stand up to the rigours of my work email account, my personal email account, web surfacing and all the other things that iPhone does so well.

Its gonna take a lot of Tarmac to surface the whole internet, ;D!!

Just kiddin witcha, seriously though, mine stands up quite happily to everything I throw at it, at one point I had every account I'd got on it - Gmail (x2), Hotmail (x2), work email, Facebook, twitter, linkedin, 4square, Tapatalk, Google+, Google Music and a random yahoo account I used to use, plus loads of surfing. ( I've trimmed the accounts down for the new year though, just too much old mail)

Its all about personal preference in the end, I'm no fanboy, but would it kill Apple to stick a back button into the case or software somewhere?

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk