• Please log in to reply
1306 replies to this topic

NecroNomNicon

NecroNomNicon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation

I found the problem. Its caused by switching to the front cam. It then gives you fc's until you force stop the app and clear data. Then it works again. Still front face dont work, why has nobody mentioned that?

ooops just tested that and you be correct...front cam fc's the app...

good find

-JuAnItO-

-JuAnItO-

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
if i switching from 2G to 3G network it's take like 3 minutes or more

ImOnAGoat

ImOnAGoat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation, HTC Desire

Edited by ImOnAGoat, 09 February 2012 - 10:28 PM.

francob

francob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I find B004 more stable, but not as smooth as B001. I skipped 2 and 3.

And Trip, can you please anchor the notifications to the bottom of the notification window instead of the top? They always used to be at the bottom before.

Thanks!

NecroNomNicon

NecroNomNicon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
OK wanted to perform a nandrood backup from recovery and I got the error message I had before I reflashed rom and applied the firmware patch listed Here

The message I get is cache not mounting error...what's worse is I can't backup as the file created won't have proper md5 sums and won't restore

Has anybody else noticed the error message...

Maybe I should just flash rom without the firmware????

Edited by NecroNomNicon, 10 February 2012 - 04:49 AM.

ImOnAGoat

ImOnAGoat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

And Trip, can you please anchor the notifications to the bottom of the notification window instead of the top? They always used to be at the bottom before.

Thanks!

Do not want. Notifications should stay at the top. No rom Ive used before had the notifications at the bottom.

thesupermario69

thesupermario69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Do not want. Notifications should stay at the top. No rom Ive used before had the notifications at the bottom.

He is referring to the way notifactions are displayed when you pull down the bar. For example when you had 1 notification it used to be the case that as you pulled down the bar you could see the notification when your finger got past where it would normally end up, so by the time you had dragged half the bar down you could see it. It would then stay at the top of the screen as you opened the rest of the bar

As things stand you have to open the whole bar to see a notification at the top, rather than just being able to "peek" at them, which is what I preferred

Edited by thesupermario69, 10 February 2012 - 01:37 PM.

sergeybrin

sergeybrin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

He is referring to the way notifactions are displayed when you pull down the bar. For example when you had 1 notification it used to be the case that as you pulled down the bar you could see the notification when your finger got past where it would normally end up, so by the time you had dragged half the bar down you could see it. It would then stay at the top of the screen as you opened the rest of the bar

As things stand you have to open the whole bar to see a notification at the top, rather than just being able to "peek" at them, which is what I preferred

+1

nonsense_inline

nonsense_inline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I also have problems with 004B and 005B. After full wipe and flashing successfully the ROMs, the phone ends up in endless loop while booting.

I saw someone else had the same problem with 004B.

When installing 004B, i came from 003B. Now I tried to install 005B from a custom Gingerbread ROM.

Any ideas how to resolve that?

I use 4EXT Recovery v2.2.7 RC3

thanks,
Anton

Edited by nonsense_inline, 10 February 2012 - 04:24 PM.

FPVR90

FPVR90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:@@FPVR96

I also have problems with 004B and 005B. After full wipe and flashing successfully the ROMs, the phone ends up in endless loop while booting.

When installing 004B, i came from 003B. Now I tried to install 005B from a custom Gingerbread ROM.

thanks,
Anton

You need ICS firmware.... (3.24 I think)

ImOnAGoat

ImOnAGoat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Oh, completely misunderstood, thx!
+1 :D

NecroNomNicon

NecroNomNicon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hey already asked before but felt like asking again because no one responded

Anybody else not able to voice input from keyboard....?

Can I get some confirmation...thanks

Oh and BTW what I mean by voice input is mic at the keyboard..Not google voice search which is working fine...

Also noticed my notification led is not working....doesn't blink when I get a text or email......

can anybody confirm this too

Edited by NecroNomNicon, 10 February 2012 - 06:44 PM.

Grudgie

Grudgie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
I have now also 004B running on my phone, i flashed the newest ICS firmware :)

Grudgie

Grudgie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Is the notification bar the real ICS bar? Cause in the previous rom's the notification bar was different.

Moneyslap03

Moneyslap03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Sensation
Hmmmm , i forgot to Mention about the front cam that does not work at all , i wonder if its the camera Apk issue because Face Unlock works with front cam and also 3rd party camera apps hmmmmm

Edited by Moneyslap03, 10 February 2012 - 08:43 PM.

NecroNomNicon

NecroNomNicon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hmmmm , i forgot to Mention about the front cam that does not work at all , i wonder if its the camera Apk issue because Face Unlock works with front cam and also 3rd party camera apps hmmmmm

Face unlock...?..........I dont have it (settings/security....I have all other options but no face unlock)........

sergeybrin

sergeybrin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Why is the cm thread closed? :-(

phillthorpe1

phillthorpe1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Devices:sensation

thanks,
Anton

you must be thinking of the other rom, because there hasnt been a 005B version of this
rom yet.

motopaddy

motopaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD

I have now also 004B running on my phone, i flashed the newest ICS firmware :)

Did you use Trip's latest firmware from his thread or something else? If something else, do you have a link?

Thanks!

Grudgie

Grudgie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Did you use Trip's latest firmware from his thread or something else? If something else, do you have a link?

Thanks!

I did not use trip his firmware.

from here i downloaded the newest firmware http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1459767

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users