[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest snowbord

Ok - installed RLS7, changed the camera app to stock from stock ROM - front camera working normally. Changed Music2 to Music. Installed the tick patch and the Nemus launcher patch.

All seems to be good. I am unable to find the ROM menu however to tweak the notification power widget and do a proximity reset. Am I missing something? Also, is it normal for the CRT off and landscape <=> portrait animations to be disabled?

Edited by snowbord

Guest dodgetimmy

There's no menu to configure as far as I am aware.

Everything else sounds good. I have never seen the crt animation when turning off unless I have the inspirate visual mod installed.

Never seen landscape portrait animations at all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jones1901

Hi all. I've had a San Francisco II with Fish&Chips for a good few months now. Last week I switched it off, but when I switched it on again it goes as far as the FnC logo with the ball going around the fish's outline, and stays that way, apart from occasionally going blank for half a second.

Is there anything I can do? I don't know a great deal about this stuff. I got an electronics degree 20 years ago so I know just enough to be dangerous.

Thanks, raverr and n4y4nrules and the rest of you.

VJ.

Guest dodgetimmy
Hi all. I've had a San Francisco II with Fish&Chips for a good few months now. Last week I switched it off, but when I switched it on again it goes as far as the FnC logo with the ball going around the fish's outline, and stays that way, apart from occasionally going blank for half a second.

Is there anything I can do? I don't know a great deal about this stuff. I got an electronics degree 20 years ago so I know just enough to be dangerous.

Thanks, raverr and n4y4nrules and the rest of you.

VJ.

Take the battery out to turn it off, then while turning back on hold the down side button.

You should enter cwm recovery where you can first try wiping "dalvik cache"in advance, or if that doesn't work, try a factory reset. If they fail it's a matter of installing a Rom again. Just the same as you did before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest momist

Move the mp3 to the 'Ringtone' folder on your SD card then change your ringtone and your song should be in the options, alternatively download something like ES File Manager and when you try to change the ringtone it will give you an option- Android System or ES File Manager, click ES, locate your file and select it.

Thanks for sharing that - it worked for me too! So glad to have my own tones back.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm using this ROM with music2 removed and music put back in, and everything works brilliantly (except front camera upside down). However, I'm now running out of space again. I do so wish ZTE had put a bit more room in there.

I'm thinking that I could try INT2EXT+ which worked so very well for me in CM9. However, I'd have to remove the embedded A2SD in FnC7. Can anyone tell me if and how this can be done?

Thanks.

Guest dodgetimmy
Hi, I'm using this ROM with music2 removed and music put back in, and everything works brilliantly (except front camera upside down). However, I'm now running out of space again. I do so wish ZTE had put a bit more room in there.

I'm thinking that I could try INT2EXT+ which worked so very well for me in CM9. However, I'd have to remove the embedded A2SD in FnC7. Can anyone tell me if and how this can be done?

Thanks.

What size ext partition did you give your sd card when you formatted it?

I think a2sd is just a few lines added to the init.d script so you can probably search and remove them from there using a text editor.

What size ext partition did you give your sd card when you formatted it?

I think a2sd is just a few lines added to the init.d script so you can probably search and remove them from there using a text editor.

Hi, I've got a 16GB SD card, and I gave the EXT partition 2GB of that. Currently "Storage" shows I have 13.54GB total space, 12.32GB Available space on the card. Internal storage shows only 23.39MB Available space, after I have deleted some apps that prevented updates. :-)

From what I've read, A2SD only puts a small part of each app onto the EXT partition, and I always check in Settings, Apps, Storage Use, that everything that can be is moved onto SD card. That menu shows Internal, 134MB used, 29MB free. SD Card 1.2GB used, 12GB free.

TBH, I wonder if A2SD is actually doing anything at all? INT2EXT+ worked very well for me under CM9. I'll have a look with a text editor like you suggest, thanks for the pointer.

Guest dodgetimmy

Unless you have a LOT of apps that doesn't sound right.

Two things I would try:

Download diskinfo and check to see if you can see the ext partition being used.

2. Download the darktremor a2sd script to also rebuild and move dalvik too sd.

By all means try to get in2 ext+ working because it is a better and more up to date solution, but those are a couple of things to check.

Guest Welder73

Hi to all,

I´m new to this forum but I´m in the XDA for a while,so I know something about flashing roms etc... (on my Razr XT910)

My daughter have this phone (in my country is called Telenor Touch Plus) and I want to flash this rom but I´m not sure what version,RLS7 SF2 version or RLS7 TMV version?

Here is some information about the phone:

Model number: Telenor Touch Plus

Android version: 2.3.5

Baseband version: P736EB01

Kernel version: 2.6.35.7-perf+zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT

Build number: GB_TELENOR_P736EV1.0.0B03

Thank you in advance :)

Hi to all,

My daughter have this phone (in my country is called Telenor Touch Plus) and I want to flash this rom but I´m not sure what version,RLS7 SF2 version or RLS7 TMV version?

Here is some information about the phone:

Model number: Telenor Touch Plus

Interesting.  Does that model have "soft" keys for list, home, back, search, or actual moving push buttons?  Others will, I hope, chime in on other differences between the TMV and SF2.

Guest Dovahpig
Hi to all, I´m new to this forum but I´m in the XDA for a while,so I know something about flashing roms etc... (on my Razr XT910) My daughter have this phone (in my country is called Telenor Touch Plus) and I want to flash this rom but I´m not sure what version,RLS7 SF2 version or RLS7 TMV version? Here is some information about the phone: Model number: Telenor Touch Plus Android version: 2.3.5 Baseband version: P736EB01 Kernel version: 2.6.35.7-perf+zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT Build number: GB_TELENOR_P736EV1.0.0B03 Thank you in advance :)
My wife has it too, flash tmv version ;) Srbija do tokija :D Edited by Dovahpig

Guest Welder73

My wife has it too, flash tmv version ;) Srbija do tokija :D

Thank you :) brate :D

Reci mi samo,da li si menjao i kernel? I da li je moguće vratiti se na telenorov rom ako slučajno nešto pođe po zlu?

Edited by Welder73

Guest Welder73

I installed this rom,looking good.

But I can´t install any application,as soon the instalation starts,the phone reboots? :wacko:

What could be the problem?

Edit:

Problem solved after clearing cashe,dalvik cashe and fixing permissions. :)

Edited by Welder73