1543 replies to this topic

dimi89

dimi89

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Devices:LG 4X HD :D
@windy_miller i thought that front camera is disabled on this ROM ?? O.O If you think on main camera everything is fine on my phone .... Also i wanted to ask if i install Go launcher and use it as main launcher does other installed launchers work in background or no ?

AmbushReality

AmbushReality

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Enter Shikari, Other Screamo bands?
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco 2

@windy_miller i thought that front camera is disabled on this ROM ?? O.O If you think on main camera everything is fine on my phone .... Also i wanted to ask if i install Go launcher and use it as main launcher does other installed launchers work in background or no ?

Front camera is only disabled on CM7, not Fnc

If you stand for nothing, You will fall for Anything- Rou Reynolds, Enter Shikari
Current Devices- OSFII Running Dazzozo's port of CM9

windy_miller

windy_miller

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco II
The front camera does work but I am talking about the main camera anyway

gospodinov

gospodinov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Bluetooth not work correctly my t-mobile vivacity

Reider59

Reider59

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Read back through this thread. Their are a few options to fix the upside down camera problem and some of them were not so long ago.....

*** Just remember, any ROM change, Kernel change or any other type of change you do is at your own risk. Someone helping you is not responsible for any risks you decide to take. It works for many but their are situations, events and errors outside of the control of a third party that may cause a bricked phone. Think before you start. I took the chance and thankfully it worked for me. Had it not then only I would have been to blame. ***

r4nd0mh3r02k

r4nd0mh3r02k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Vivacity
I would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone on this :)

I have spent the last week doing my research on debranding the Vivacity, install clockwork, etc etc....

Crapped my pants several times as i have managed to get my phone to not turn on about 5 times :o

couldnt install clockwork via adb or android sdk, so instead used the TPT method 200x40x200 with clockwork which worked flawlessly.
Now i am running F'n'C 7 rls8. Love the fact that you have opened up my phone to a whole world of mods, Thanks everyone for all your efforts and tutorials :) very much appreciated and gotta say this Rom is Sexual :P

lohtse

lohtse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Devices:Too Many.HTC/Samsung/XDA/ZTE

I would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone on this :)

I have spent the last week doing my research on debranding the Vivacity, install clockwork, etc etc....

Crapped my pants several times as i have managed to get my phone to not turn on about 5 times :o

couldnt install clockwork via adb or android sdk, so instead used the TPT method 200x40x200 with clockwork which worked flawlessly.
Now i am running F'n'C 7 rls8. Love the fact that you have opened up my phone to a whole world of mods, Thanks everyone for all your efforts and tutorials :) very much appreciated and gotta say this Rom is Sexual :P

Don't you mean rls7?

KEZZY1965

KEZZY1965

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:VIVACITY
Is it the FNC build that make some of the buttons so difficult to see?
I have a dark dot inside a black circle with white edge for some apps and I am sure it was not like that with the stock ROM. Has anyone noticed it?

windy_miller

windy_miller

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Read back through this thread. Their are a few options to fix the upside down camera problem and some of them were not so long ago.....

I think my problem is different though. The camera is fine normally, only in Google Goggles is it upside down.

Feahnor

Feahnor

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade S, Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@jmphotos
Is it normal to have Cell Standby eat as much as 41% of battery? I think it's a bit overkill.

dimi89

dimi89

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Does anyone know how i can flash FnC rls5.1 (it is for SF2) on my Telenor Touch Plus a.k.a. Vivacity ? I flashed rom then Vivacity kernel from Cyanogen mod 7 but rom wont boot up it stuck on android logo ....

P.S.Never mind i found a way ...

Edited by dimi89, 14 September 2012 - 06:32 AM.

lohtse

lohtse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Right am now fecking fed up of this....

My damn contacts keep reverting to the same as whats on the Sim card..!!! I can edit them and save them within the contacts app. but within a day or two all changes are lost and they revert to what the sim has on them...ALL changes and newly added contacts are lost! Also why can I not creat a new contact on phone only instead of a google sync one!!!???

KEZZY1965

KEZZY1965

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:VIVACITY
Hi guys,

So still love FnC 7.

A couple of niggles I have:
1) Buttons (radio buttons) are hard to see. Is there some way of changing the theme?

2) I have an application (from another developer) that keeps an eye on the SMS inbox and looks for certain messages from another mobile. Not sure what is happening but since changed to FnC, the app does not pick up on those messages anymore. Format is the same. Works of installed to stock rom android. Just wondering if the FnC is slightly different to stock Android INBOX accessing standard? Or could it be now having the root access in some way?
(25sep2012 Update - turns out it is Pansi SMS causes this problem and likewise Go SMS PRO. Those apps seem to take over total control of the inbox so that other apps cannot access it. Removed Pansi and other app works.)

Would love to see FnC 8 soon. I live in hope...
Well done so far lads.

K

Edited by KEZZY1965, 25 September 2012 - 06:59 AM.

WildOne007

WildOne007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Vivacity
I really love this rom but I need to get bluetooth working.
How ?

avendaglenda

avendaglenda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:advent vega
hi, recently purchased a vivacity, followed the unlock instructions posted here.

After the unlock process the phone was unable to boot into stock rom and reverted back to the clockworkmod screen upon every rebot attempt.

from the sd card after clearing the dalvik(sp?) cache installed the current fisn'n'chips rom which seemed to go smoothly.

anyway.. restarted.. went to the market to download some additional apps but kept getting *low internal memory" message before had the oppertunity to install anything!

just wondering whats be done incorrectly during the installation process if the mem issuie isnt typical of the rom and also how can get clockworkmod back as it only seems possible to get the phone into "ftm" mode via the power off / volume down method.

thnx.

dimi89

dimi89

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Try to install clockwork mod again with current rom if you can't do it then download stock rom install it via update from sd card and then connect it to pc install drivers and try to install clockwork mod.. I just don't understand how did you managed to delete cwm after installing FnC...

lohtse

lohtse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Even though downloaded fnc from v7 link I just noticed in about screen it says its v6. Is this normal

Edited by lohtse, 25 September 2012 - 06:38 AM.

OuahOuah

OuahOuah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Custom ROM on Android devices :)
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent
  • Twitter:@parigotmanchot

Even though downloaded fnc from v7 link I just noticed in about screen it says its v6. Is this normal

Yes

windy_miller

windy_miller

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Right am now fecking fed up of this....

My damn contacts keep reverting to the same as whats on the Sim card..!!! I can edit them and save them within the contacts app. but within a day or two all changes are lost and they revert to what the sim has on them...ALL changes and newly added contacts are lost! Also why can I not creat a new contact on phone only instead of a google sync one!!!???

You can add contacts to the phone. When you add a contact, click on "Contact Type" then select "Phone".

BTW, I found the easiest way to make sure my contacts were correct was to log into my gmail account and edit them from there. Then re-sync on your phone.

CurtisAndroidSF2

CurtisAndroidSF2

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Music, Photography, Android, Technology & Gaming.
  • Devices:HUAWEI ASCEND P1
Is it possible to change the boot animation on FNC? I like to customize my phone a lot and I'm getting bored of the stock FNC one but changing it doesn't seem to work. Any specific methods?

And is there any way to add a reboot menu and screenshot option in the power menu bar?

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2, 25 September 2012 - 04:21 PM.

Devices

Huawei Ascend P1 (Untouched, for now)

iPhone 4 16gb Jailbroke (6.1.3 semi-tethered) (Sold)

HTC ONE V (Unlocked Bootloader/TWRP installed) running CM10 (Sold)

ZTE Crescent (OSF2)- Paranoid Android 4.1 (Sold)

Samsung Galaxy I5500- CM7 (Sold)

My Photography

My Ported Roms:

MoKeeOS (Alpha) | GB MIUI (Alpha) | KonstaKang (Alpha)

| AtomicMod (Beta) |

SwedishSnow (Fully working) | H3 Blues

Help me by testing out my ported ROMs and let me know what works/doesn't work and post here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users