158 replies to this topic

brookergray

brookergray

Diehard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Try this: https://www.box.net/...1bjka80rbr5cotx
Push to /system/etc/hosts than change permissions to 644. Works for me.

ManMetDeHamer

ManMetDeHamer

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Nvm

does that hostfile make a ping to umeng.com fail?

Edited by ManMetDeHamer, 02 January 2012 - 04:57 PM.

Running:
Swedish Snow RLS3
With Nemus launcher!

brookergray

brookergray

Diehard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Nvm

does that hostfile make a ping to umeng.com fail?

It does.

ManMetDeHamer

ManMetDeHamer

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
hmm i wonder why mine doesnt then, i added exactly the same :S
also i found this map from market LBE privacy, you can use it to block all apps including system apps from reading imei number and other information

Running:
Swedish Snow RLS3
With Nemus launcher!

Aurimas L.

Aurimas L.

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Huawei G300
wifi doesn't work for me... :(

ZTE Blade with Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5) @ 691Mhz
Huawei Ascend G300 with CM10 @ 1228Mhz

brookergray

brookergray

Diehard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

hmm i wonder why mine doesnt then, i added exactly the same :S
also i found this map from market LBE privacy, you can use it to block all apps including system apps from reading imei number and other information

How did you edit and add it? That could be the problem.

john99

john99

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:ZTE San Francisco
Someone please make video preview of this rom and upload it to youtube like sites so that every one can have a proper look and feel of this "MIUI" lite Rom!!!

ManMetDeHamer

ManMetDeHamer

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
someone already uploaded one

Running:
Swedish Snow RLS3
With Nemus launcher!

Silencehill

Silencehill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I am a Chinese,I can give you more pictures of lewaos1.0.

can you post some screenshots please

Silencehill

Silencehill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

birdibird

birdibird

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OLED UK), HTC S710
how did you all move apps to sd ext?

s2e doesn't work
a2sdgui doesn't work

ManMetDeHamer

ManMetDeHamer

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
 you need to add the a2sd scriptalso the rom has buildin option to install apps on sd

Edited by ManMetDeHamer, 02 January 2012 - 05:49 PM.

Running:
Swedish Snow RLS3
With Nemus launcher!

michael spped

michael spped

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:huawei G510-200
hey i just found this-

[font="微软雅黑"]you frog fans, [/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">[font="微软雅黑"]December 30 of the Thirteenth Lok frog ROM released soon after the frogs were enthusiastic fans also released to a foreign country a popular forum for Android MoDaCo. ( http://android.modac...d/page__st__100 ) [/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">[font="微软雅黑"]Le Frog ROM for foreign friends are very interested, and were very enthusiastic; but some people posted the question: Le Frog ROM will be in use access to user privacy data, sent to the Friends of the Union (Umeng), as this matter has caused some of frog forum Frog music fans attention.[/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">Posted Image [font=tahoma,][/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">[font="微软雅黑"]For this problem, happy frogs do not avoid, and respond as follows: [/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">[font="微软雅黑"]you may remember a few months ago, a frog fans raised the status bar at the operating system process, data traffic will be generated. Hyla first time we stand up and reply, because the music frog called third-party statistical tools for the daily operation of the user's behavior to do data collection and analysis, there will be a very small amount of data flows, the impact is small. This so-called third-party statistical tools, in fact, Kai-fu Lee innovative teacher workshops following a well-known companies - Friends of the Union ( [/font][font=tahoma,]http://www.umeng.com/ ), a professional service platform for mobile developers. Now most of the domestic mobile Internet application developers who are using them in a unified data interface to continuously analyze user data to improve their products. [/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">[font=tahoma,]Similarly, in Le Frog ROM, we have developed for its own frog music products, and reasonable actions to collect some user data, the only purpose is to improve the product, to improve the experience, but not related to user's private data. Hope we can give to understand, if inappropriate, please help that. Of course, Le Frog will reflect further on how to do better in this regard, in order to go further along with the frog fans! [/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">[font=tahoma,]BTW, we will in the [/font]MoDaCo [font=tahoma,]forum to give a positive reply directly. Le Frog is not to avoid the problem, in order to better examine how to improve their own, it will be fun frog has been adhering to the attitude of doing things. [/font]<br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; "><br style="word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: tahoma, 'Microsoft YaHei'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">[font=tahoma,]Hyla[/font]
[font=tahoma,][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

[/font][/font]
[font=tahoma,][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]this is the trasnslation plage[/font][/font]
[font=tahoma,][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]original thread is -[/font][/font]http://www.lewaos.co...-17286-1-1.html
so i think the mod should fire up the thread again.i m using this rom n its great. if they did this to cm7 think what they will do when cm9 comes up.

Cyclothunder

Cyclothunder

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
How do you guys sort alphabetically the app list? Posted Image
or are you using another launcher?

Edited by Cyclothunder, 02 January 2012 - 06:51 PM.

Sapo A5 (aka Zte Libra)
Rolling SwedishSnow

birdibird

birdibird

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

you need to add the a2sd scriptalso the rom has buildin option to install apps on sd

I don't want to install the apps on sd but on the sd ext partition I have (512 mb)
how can I add the a2sd script?

normally a cm7 based rom can use s2e, but this one doesn't

Cyclothunder

Cyclothunder

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

I don't want to install the apps on sd but on the sd ext partition I have (512 mb)
how can I add the a2sd script?

normally a cm7 based rom can use s2e, but this one doesn't

you have to create the partition the use s2e to move the stuff :)

Sapo A5 (aka Zte Libra)
Rolling SwedishSnow

birdibird

birdibird

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

you have to create the partition the use s2e to move the stuff :)

please read carefully Posted Image
I have a ext3 partition of 512 mb
s2e is not working on this rom (version 23)

Edited by birdibird, 02 January 2012 - 07:27 PM.

ManMetDeHamer

ManMetDeHamer

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
if you want to add a2sd to the rom use the following guide http://www.facebook....158823170833688
Also it seems that adding www.umeng.com and umeng.com to the host file might fix the privacy problem Atleast now the pings are not getting out to them but are being sendt to the localhost

Edited by ManMetDeHamer, 02 January 2012 - 07:43 PM.

Running:
Swedish Snow RLS3
With Nemus launcher!

birdibird

birdibird

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

if you want to add a2sd to the rom use the following guide http://www.facebook....158823170833688
Also it seems that adding www.umeng.com and umeng.com to the host file might fix the privacy problem Atleast now the pings are not getting out to them but are being sendt to the localhost

Thanx!
here is the direct link to the zip you can flash with cwm:
http://www.darktremo...ta04-signed.zip

trying now, will let you know...

ManMetDeHamer

ManMetDeHamer

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Thanx!
here is the direct link to the zip you can flash with cwm:
http://www.darktremo...ta04-signed.zip

trying now, will let you know...

PING www.umeng.com (127.0.0.1) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.250 ms
64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.702 ms
64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=3 ttl=64 time=0.542 ms
64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=4 ttl=64 time=0.520 ms
64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=5 ttl=64 time=0.521 ms

Running:
Swedish Snow RLS3
With Nemus launcher!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users