Any good cases that actually fit?

Guest BandofBrothers

Guest BandofBrothers

Hey guys,

So I've had my OMC for about a week or so now, fully unlocked and custom rom'd etc.... now I would like to buy a soft silicon type (jelly?) case for the phone to protect it. A screen protector would also be good.

So... are there any that you guys would recommend? I bought a cheap one off play.com and it basically falls off and fits like crap - so am kinda annoyed....

Thanks for any recommendations :lol:

Guest TouchyAndalou
Hey guys,

So I've had my OMC for about a week or so now, fully unlocked and custom rom'd etc.... now I would like to buy a soft silicon type (jelly?) case for the phone to protect it. A screen protector would also be good.

So... are there any that you guys would recommend? I bought a cheap one off play.com and it basically falls off and fits like crap - so am kinda annoyed....

Thanks for any recommendations

Check out the sofiz striped case on their site, have one and it fits perfectly :)

Guest BandofBrothers

Check out the sofiz striped case on their site, have one and it fits perfectly :)

Once fitted, is it fairly secure i.e. not liable to fall off?

Thanks for the advice so far guys :lol:

Guest pellonet

+1 to this, also I posted earlier about the service I got from them HERE 3 days delivery during Christmas week & they fit perfectly.

Guest BandofBrothers

+1 to this, also I posted earlier about the service I got from them HERE 3 days delivery during Christmas week & they fit perfectly.

Thanks for the input also - think I might order the sofiz striped case then in solid black :)

Guest pellonet

Thanks for the input also - think I might order the sofiz striped case then in solid black :)

Good Choice, I got one of those, plus don't forget the protective films, I ordered & paid for a pack of three & they sent four!

Guest BandofBrothers

Good Choice, I got one of those, plus don't forget the protective films, I ordered & paid for a pack of three & they sent four!

oh... haha it says they include 3 with the case?

Edit: on the product page:

"3 pieces of ultra clear screen protector included"

Edited by BandofBrothers

Guest pellonet

oh... haha it says they include 3 with the case?

Edit: on the product page:

"3 pieces of ultra clear screen protector included"

That would explain the extra one then; I just checked & because I ordered during the Christmas 50% discount period @ £2.24, it came with One film included.

I always get more than one when ordering screen films as it is so easy to have one go wrong when fitting.