hboot problem

Guest dreamnej

Guest dreamnej

i was using my phone since 4 months why s-off and root and there are no problems. just 2 days before i rooted one of the ics roms and got an error message and phone went ofline so i made a restorewhit cwm and phone came back online. after this steps i did supercid and s-on to my phone. now telephone works correctly but i cant get any updates or even i cant make my phone s-off again because of it says hboot version is older than 1.20.xxxxxx short for long about phone

- its working

- no problem whit general usage

- i cant do s-off

- cant get any updates

- sometimes when i open close actions it opens whit bootloader.

question ? how can i get my hboot to 1.17xxxx or 1.18.xxx again please help me

türkçe olarakta yazdımki belki bizden bilen birileride olabilir. ve cevaplar belki.

telefonu 4 aydır s-off ve root ile kullanıyordum. sorun yoktu. 2 gün önce, ics rom yüklerken hata mesajı aldım. telefon açılmadı. bende cwm ile restore yaptım. telefon açıldı. daha sonra da süpercid ve s-on yaptım. şu an da telefon çalışıyor fakat,güncelleme alamıyor, s-off yapılamıyor. sebep: hboot 1.20.0000 older version

telefonun son durumu

- çalışıyor

- genel kullanımda hiç bir sorun yok gibi

- s-off olmuyor

- güncelleme almıyor

- bazen kapat-aç yapınca bootloader ile açılıyor.

soru : hboot tekrar nasıl 1.17.xxxx veya 1.18.xxxx yapılabilir.

Edited by dreamnej

No need to roll back to older HBOOt if you already have 1.20 one. Just follow the steps to UNLOCK bootloader from http://htcdev.com (you will need to log in first) and everything will be alright. I just have made the same about 6-7 days ago. and got improved battery life and my phone became a little bit faster.

i dont understand , ???explain that a little

When you ulnock bootloader with official (HTC) method you will get s-OFF like you would get it with revolutionary.

Edited by da900

Guest dreamnej

No need to roll back to older HBOOt if you already have 1.20 one. Just follow the steps to UNLOCK bootloader from http://htcdev.com (you will need to log in first) and everything will be alright. I just have made the same about 6-7 days ago. and got improved battery life and my phone became a little bit faster.

HTCDEV.COM s-off

Error Code: Invalid Bootloader Token Length.

Error Reason: The submitted Token appears to be the wrong length and won\'t work.

again doesn''t s-off

cmd in the last transaction message

C:\ANDROİD>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin

error: cannot load 'Unlock_code.bin'

Edited by dreamnej

HTCDEV.COM s-off

Error Code: Invalid Bootloader Token Length.

Error Reason: The submitted Token appears to be the wrong length and won\'t work.

again doesn''t s-off

cmd in the last transaction message

C:\ANDROİD>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin

error: cannot load 'Unlock_code.bin'

All is working fine. Just tried it once again: lock my 1.20 bootloader and unlock it again with Unlock_code.bin... Try once again. Rmember to place Unlock_code,bin to the folder with fastboot.bat

Guest dreamnej

All is working fine. Just tried it once again: lock my 1.20 bootloader and unlock it again with Unlock_code.bin... Try once again. Rmember to place Unlock_code,bin to the folder with fastboot.bat

If you tell me the details. please unsure.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest seadersn

When you ulnock bootloader with official (HTC) method you will get s-OFF like you would get it with revolutionary.

unfortunately not the same as rev; your system and recovery partition is writeable then, you can install custom roms. but that's it. fastboot flash command isn't working :( (as of my knowledge and reading and asking :D)

and a side effect: your phone gets registered as "opened" @ htc, which means, they can refuse guarantee in special cases.

Edited by seadersn

• 2 weeks later...