• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
i was using my phone since 4 months why s-off and root and there are no problems. just 2 days before i rooted one of the ics roms and got an error message and phone went ofline so i made a restorewhit cwm and phone came back online. after this steps i did supercid and s-on to my phone. now telephone works correctly but i cant get any updates or even i cant make my phone s-off again because of it says hboot version is older than 1.20.xxxxxx short for long about phone
- its working
- no problem whit general usage
- i cant do s-off
- cant get any updates
- sometimes when i open close actions it opens whit bootloader.
question ? how can i get my hboot to 1.17xxxx or 1.18.xxx again please help me

türkçe olarakta yazdımki belki bizden bilen birileride olabilir. ve cevaplar belki.

telefonu 4 aydır s-off ve root ile kullanıyordum. sorun yoktu. 2 gün önce, ics rom yüklerken hata mesajı aldım. telefon açılmadı. bende cwm ile restore yaptım. telefon açıldı. daha sonra da süpercid ve s-on yaptım. şu an da telefon çalışıyor fakat,güncelleme alamıyor, s-off yapılamıyor. sebep: hboot 1.20.0000 older version
telefonun son durumu
- çalışıyor
- genel kullanımda hiç bir sorun yok gibi
- s-off olmuyor
- güncelleme almıyor
- bazen kapat-aç yapınca bootloader ile açılıyor.

soru : hboot tekrar nasıl 1.17.xxxx veya 1.18.xxxx yapılabilir.

Edited by dreamnej, 02 January 2012 - 11:06 AM.

Come to Istanbul. See the beautiful city. Great Marmara Sea, bridges, historical monuments. hot people, hot weather, 100% guaranteed entertainment. Unexplainable happens.

da900

da900

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation
  • Twitter:@AlexDa900
No need to roll back to older HBOOt if you already have 1.20 one. Just follow the steps to UNLOCK bootloader from http://htcdev.com (you will need to log in first) and everything will be alright. I just have made the same about 6-7 days ago. and got improved battery life and my phone became a little bit faster.

HTC Sensation 

da900

da900

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
P.S. And you (ofcause) get S-OFF with this procedure.

HTC Sensation 

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

P.S. And you (ofcause) get S-OFF with this procedure.

i dont understand , ???explain thata little

Come to Istanbul. See the beautiful city. Great Marmara Sea, bridges, historical monuments. hot people, hot weather, 100% guaranteed entertainment. Unexplainable happens.

da900

da900

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

i dont understand , ???explain that a little

When you ulnock bootloader with official (HTC) method you will get s-OFF like you would get it with revolutionary.

Edited by da900, 02 January 2012 - 02:16 PM.

HTC Sensation 

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

No need to roll back to older HBOOt if you already have 1.20 one. Just follow the steps to UNLOCK bootloader from http://htcdev.com (you will need to log in first) and everything will be alright. I just have made the same about 6-7 days ago. and got improved battery life and my phone became a little bit faster.

HTCDEV.COM s-off

Error Code: Invalid Bootloader Token Length.
Error Reason: The submitted Token appears to be the wrong length and won\'t work.
again doesn''t s-off

cmd in the last transaction message
C:\ANDROİD>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
error: cannot load 'Unlock_code.bin'

Edited by dreamnej, 02 January 2012 - 02:52 PM.

da900

da900

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

HTCDEV.COM s-off

Error Code: Invalid Bootloader Token Length.
Error Reason: The submitted Token appears to be the wrong length and won\'t work.
again doesn''t s-off

cmd in the last transaction message
C:\ANDROİD>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
error: cannot load 'Unlock_code.bin'

All is working fine. Just tried it once again: lock my 1.20 bootloader and unlock it again with Unlock_code.bin... Try once again. Rmember to place Unlock_code,bin to the folder with fastboot.bat

HTC Sensation 

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

All is working fine. Just tried it once again: lock my 1.20 bootloader and unlock it again with Unlock_code.bin... Try once again. Rmember to place Unlock_code,bin to the folder with fastboot.bat

Ifyou tellme thedetails.please Posted Image

seadersn

seadersn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:@seadersn

When you ulnock bootloader with official (HTC) method you will get s-OFF like you would get it with revolutionary.

unfortunately not the same as rev; your system and recovery partition is writeable then, you can install custom roms. but that's it. fastboot flash command isn't working :( (as of my knowledge and reading and asking :D)

and a side effect: your phone gets registered as "opened" @ htc, which means, they can refuse guarantee in special cases.

Edited by seadersn, 27 January 2012 - 11:44 PM.

thx :-)

dreamnej

dreamnej

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
the phone was not repaired. by our htc, was given a new phone. Thank htc

thanks to everyone

Edited by dreamnej, 05 February 2012 - 09:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users