newbe needs help immidiately

Guest myctu

Hej guys.. I know i read some of the other topics. And most of you will post -> READ READ READ ..WE GOT THIS TOPIC or something like that.

So my prob. I m a newbee. OMC is my first android phone.. I got an android version 2.3.4 Baseband. p743tb01 and kernel 2.6.35.7-perf+zte-kernel@zdriod-smt

soo my problem, i read some topics about superboot and clockwork....

so i did both..now i dont have no WIFI anymore..

what is the best way and easiest way to fix it? and how can i increase the performance? is there any rom which would fix my problem? or can i just use the stock roms? i dont have any backup...

i need help immidiately..hope that some of you will help me......

thanks

Guest PedroVader

To be fair, you kinda answered your own question, read read and read some more.....but......

Your best bet would be one of the stock TPT's, but unless I've missed something in your post, I'm guessing you've tried to unlock too, and that's where you've lost your Wi-Fi.

Just follow the sticky on getting your Wi-Fi back after unlocking, and you should be OK.

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest dragonxpress

Easiest way is to read my post "Wi Fi issues" and read reply # 11 from jcmyall and that should work - it did for me and I'm a total noob !

Hej guys.. I know i read some of the other topics. And most of you will post -> READ READ READ ..WE GOT THIS TOPIC or something like that.

So my prob. I m a newbee. OMC is my first android phone.. I got an android version 2.3.4 Baseband. p743tb01 and kernel 2.6.35.7-perf+zte-kernel@zdriod-smt

soo my problem, i read some topics about superboot and clockwork....

so i did both..now i dont have no WIFI anymore..

what is the best way and easiest way to fix it? and how can i increase the performance? is there any rom which would fix my problem? or can i just use the stock roms? i dont have any backup...

i need help immidiately..hope that some of you will help me......

thanks