Post your Galaxy Nexus homescreens

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Guest MonkeyBoy451

I thought I'd kick off the usual "Post your homescreen..." thread found in many a forum!

My 1st attempt at doing some serious redesign using widgets & apps, & also learning to use photoshop too! :)

Phone is still stock ICS 4.0.2 & running stock kernel.

All images are also uploaded to my DeviantArt profile:

http://monkeyboy451.deviantart.com/

Click the image for the full size - 3462x2460 image.

Samsung-Galaxy-Nexus-2012-01-04-1024-thumb.jpg

Edited by MonkeyBoy451

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Hey Monkey what's that weather widget that your using. It looks very minimalistic and compares perfect to stock ics :-)

Its part of SimiClock. Does the time, weather & battery all in 1 configurable widget. :)

Guest Brembo109

I have a second question monkey. Do you have an idea witch color code I can use, to have it colored like ics? I can't find the right combination

Guest frazzle121180

how did you get rid of the google search bar from the top of the screen?

Also, for some reason my simiclock doesn't display correctly, the text goes outwith the box for the hour of the day, anyone else experienced this?

Guest Brembo109

Yes you have to set the clock timesize tosomething under 45. @monkey: I didn't saw the text on the right side of your picture lol

Edited by Brembo109

Guest MonkeyBoy451

how did you get rid of the google search bar from the top of the screen?

Also, for some reason my simiclock doesn't display correctly, the text goes outwith the box for the hour of the day, anyone else experienced this?

I am using NOVA Launcher - which is currently in BETA testing from Kevin@Teslacoil Software - same guy who makes Widget Locker.

Its a replacement launcher that allows you to do lots of cool stuff - details over in XDA in the following thread: [APP] Nova Launcher Beta (ICS based)

and for SimiClock - as Brembro109 said - had to change the font side down to about 42.

Hope that helps. :)

Guest frazzle121180

I am using NOVA Launcher - which is currently in BETA testing from Kevin@Teslacoil Software - same guy who makes Widget Locker.

Its a replacement launcher that allows you to do lots of cool stuff - details over in XDA in the following thread: [APP] Nova Launcher Beta (ICS based)

and for SimiClock - as Brembro109 said - had to change the font side down to about 42.

Hope that helps. :)

Thanks Monkeyboy

Got everything set out the way I want it

NOVA Launcher is a nice piece of kit, so many options and customisation, I love it

Guest cleck673

Here's mine.

mynexus.jpg

I am running Android Revolution HD ROM with Nova Launcher and a few other minor mods.

Edited by cleck673

Guest FatherD

Have to say .. just installed Nova launcher - apart from missing a few customisations, it sits beautifully with ICS .. enough to turn my head from Launcher Pro .. maybe! smile.gif

Guest Carlos Miranda
1325765061' post=1878955']

I have a second question monkey. Do you have an idea witch color code I can use, to have it colored like ics? I can't find the right combination

ICS blue color codes: hex 33B5E5 rgb code 51/181/229

Guest Carlos Miranda

Here are mine. Running Axiom ROM by Th3ory ROM with Nova Launcher. Simple text icons for dock. And of course the superman icon for the app drawer

post-698232-0-15976900-1326343781_thumb.

post-698232-0-24852700-1326343796_thumb.

post-698232-0-55444900-1326343811_thumb.

Edited by Carlos Miranda

• 2 weeks later...

its like having a brand new phone all over again :)

hi N1XM1X, may I know how you get those controls on the pull down menu? thanks rolleyes.gif

Edited by kenkum

hi N1XM1X, may I know how you get those controls on the pull down menu? thanks

They are the standard toggles in the Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) rom.

Edited by Paul77