[ROM][GEN2]LEWA_Fixed_Privacy (Android 2.3.7)[CM7 Based]

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Guest Davidoff59

Hi Yangsen, welcome to the forum.

You will know about the previous privacy concerns regarding data being sent off the phone using your rom. I recently read that there are 4 or 5 sites now being sent information. This is an issue for some users and is probably the main reason why this thread is no longer very active.

Not knowing info was being sent, no matter what the reason for the data sending puts people off and loses any trust.

here is the sites being sent info, post is on previous page. It appeared to be just umeng first but the list has since increased which is worrying.

dragon1993

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hi.

Monitoring my blade network usage with

openwrt.

Blade send data:

top100.cn

admin.lewatek.com

www.lewatek.com

goodphone.mobi

umeng.com

This is a great rom and its a shame that people were put off due to privacy concerns. I loved it but no longer use it due to the above, and also calendar wasn't In English

Edited by Davidoff59

Guest mr_mufy

Hi yangsen.

This rom it's the best...

I thing the Lewa team can put more languages pack, or on the english one be full translated for english.

the isue related to the data send by the rom, we can block that, but if that can be remove or do a patch for european guys you are the best.

keep the good work.

THKS.

Guest yangsen

Hi Yangsen, welcome to the forum.

You will know about the previous privacy concerns regarding data being sent off the phone using your rom. I recently read that there are 4 or 5 sites now being sent information. This is an issue for some users and is probably the main reason why this thread is no longer very active.

Not knowing info was being sent, no matter what the reason for the data sending puts people off and loses any trust.

here is the sites being sent info, post is on previous page. It appeared to be just umeng first but the list has since increased which is worrying.

dragon1993

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hi.

Monitoring my blade network usage with

openwrt.

Blade send data:

top100.cn

admin.lewatek.com

www.lewatek.com

goodphone.mobi

umeng.com

This is a great rom and its a shame that people were put off due to privacy concerns. I loved it but no longer use it due to the above, and also calendar wasn't In English

thank you for your feedback, We'll have a special meeting to discuss this issue.

Guest yangsen

thank you for your feedback, We'll have a special meeting to discuss this issue.

Hi, all, thank you for all the feedback, I know you guys need more language pack, we will release more packs in the future. I open a facebook page for our team, I'll upgrade our new release through facebook,you can search for Lewa OS to find our facebook, and leave feedback there.

Guest allbest

BUG REPORT for LEWA developers

LewaFileManager has FC on any local different from Chinese and English:

http://www.lewaos.com/feedback?LewaVersion=LeWa_ROM_V880_12.02.17&PhoneModel=Blade&feedback=java.lang.NumberFormatExceptionat%20org.apache.harmony.luni.util.FloatingPointParser.parseFltImpl(Native%20Method)at%20org.apache.harmony.luni.util.FloatingPointParser.parseFloat(FloatingPointParser.java:321)at%20java.lang.Float.parseFloat(Float.java:323)at%20com.lewa.app.filemanager.ui.CountActivity.a(Unknown%20Source)at%20com.lewa.app.filemanager.ui.CountActivity.a(Unknown%20Source)at%20com.lewa.app.filemanager.ui.CountActivity$1.handleMessage(Unknown%20Source)at%20android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)at%20android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)at%20android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3835)at%20java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native%20Method)at%20java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)at%20com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:864)at%20com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:622)at%20dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native%20Method)

Guest Davidoff59

ambinp, most lag can be improved by changing the launcher and this is one of the easiest things that can be done. Most wont use the launcher included anyway due to privacy issues above.

Guest yangsen

BUG REPORT for LEWA developers

LewaFileManager has FC on any local different from Chinese and English:

http://www.lewaos.co...Native%20Method)at%20org.apache.harmony.luni.util.FloatingPointParser.parseFloat(FloatingPointParser.java:321)at%20java.lang.Float.parseFloat(Float.java:323)at%20com.lewa.app.filemanager.ui.CountActivity.a(Unknown%20Source)at%20com.lewa.app.filemanager.ui.CountActivity.a(Unknown%20Source)at%20com.lewa.app.filemanager.ui.CountActivity$1.handleMessage(Unknown%20Source)at%20android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)at%20android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)at%20android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3835)at%20java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native%20Method)at%20java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)at%20com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:864)at%20com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:622)at%20dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native%20Method)

thank you for your feedback, right now, our rom only support Chinese and English, we will add more language in the future.

There is also problem with the Lewa dialer. It doesn't work property with Polish mobile operators e.g. when I want to check my account balance I use *101# short-code and then press "green handset" button but my mobile is calling to *101 number, not to *101#.

I can manage it using other dialer but maybe there is a solution to solve this problem in different way.

nice rom :) keep the good work

edit: ok had this rom for few days, looks ok stable, battery is good for me, no lag in games like ninja frute or angry birsds, would like to se more options about battery bar, and would love to arange the power controls in notification bar, now i don't need half of them and those witch i need are not there like sinc ;)

Edited by mk89

Guest Davidoff59

Have you seen this post? Its from Lewa development team. Rom is in English.

android.modaco.com/topic/351870-【rom】lewa-offical-rom-for-ztx-blade-v880-english-version/