Arnova 9 G2

Guest BanbridgeBhoy

Guest BanbridgeBhoy

Hi Folks,

I am sitting here with a brand new Arnova 9 G2, wondering if I could get some tips from anyone that already has one?

First of all, is it any good?

At first glance, it doesnt have the android market, has a library? can you get teh market put on it?

What should I be doing with it, these forums are full mor "roms" and other stuff I know nothing about, any advice would be much appreciated, completely lost I am.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest steviesteve

Hi Folks,

I am sitting here with a brand new Arnova 9 G2, wondering if I could get some tips from anyone that already has one?

First of all, is it any good?

At first glance, it doesnt have the android market, has a library? can you get teh market put on it?

What should I be doing with it, these forums are full mor "roms" and other stuff I know nothing about, any advice would be much appreciated, completely lost I am.

Just picked one up myself today. Nice build quality but software is a bit sluggish. You can add the Google Marketplace quite easily as long as you are comfortable copying a few files onto a memory card. Google search Archos 9 G2 Market and you should find several guides. There is at least one ROM in development which you can find on other forums and if it can be speeded up a little, it could be a great device.