free unlock?

Guest stellab88

Guest stellab88

hey everyone. i just won an htc sensation 4g on ebay from america locked to t mobile. i live in cyprus so i know when i receive the phone it won't work. ive looked up how to unlock but i can't find anything for free! does anyone know how to get free unlock codes? also im not at all good at computers etc so doing it myself (like downloading programs onto my computer and all that really is too complicated for me)

Guest Truthkillszz

hey everyone. i just won an htc sensation 4g on ebay from america locked to t mobile. i live in cyprus so i know when i receive the phone it won't work. ive looked up how to unlock but i can't find anything for free! does anyone know how to get free unlock codes? also im not at all good at computers etc so doing it myself (like downloading programs onto my computer and all that really is too complicated for me)

Either you have to pay someone to get it for you or do it yourself no one is going to do the work for you for free.

Guest stellab88

Either you have to pay someone to get it for you or do it yourself no one is going to do the work for you for free.

Really? there's no simple way? my dad told me when he unlocked his zte english version android phone he just found a site where they give you the code for free but he doesn't remember the name of the site.

Guest dcmtnbkr

this website says you need a rooted sensation though? my phone won't be rooted will it? can you do this without having a rooted phone? im sorry if i seem dumb. this is going to be my first android phone tongue.gif

unfortunately your only options are going to be to root it or to pay for the unlock code. I would strongly suggest rooting anyway.

Guest Lobrau

I think the unlock codes are about $20. If you really don't want to pay for it though ( or cant ) I suggest rooting it. if you can't do that try and find someone who knows how to.

Guest Yogimax

As ever, search is your friend... :lol:

I used an unlock code from a UK company found on eBay UK. A very quick search on eBay in the US turned up this vendor who promises to unlock for $3.49.

By the way, this vendor is nothing to do with me and I have no idea of track record etc but they are a top rated seller. B)