HTC Sense Port Progress - BOOTING!

Guest tilal6991

Guest raverrr

Have a look at the oldschool sense lookalike froyo rom by matty-p for the blade.

It was really nice :). I thought sense just couldnt be done on our cpu's

Guest Atomix86
Have a look at the oldschool sense lookalike froyo rom by matty-p for the blade.

It was really nice . I thought sense just couldnt be done on our cpu's

It can be done on the skates cpu, in fact it has been done on slower CPUs too ;)

Guest trickett93

apart from my technic 1 rom....i feel its a shame for this to be fully stopped all together.

i have a booting htc rom running on my skate, its running htc sense 3. however i wont release it till i have made sure its completely stable.....but i promise you guys it wont be far away.... :D

Guest tilal6991
apart from my technic 1 rom....i feel its a shame for this to be fully stopped all together.

i have a booting htc rom running on my skate, its running htc sense 3. however i wont release it till i have made sure its completely stable.....but i promise you guys it wont be far away....

Do you have ril working?!

Guest trickett93

Do you have ril working?!

yeah i have ported most things to my skate, i have most of the roms still on my laptop...i never knew that people actually uploaded their roms to share with the rest the world, till i found this fourm. at the minute i am speading most of my time updating roms i have done for my skate and not used for months. like my htc port it was runing the old sense before last night, and now its running sense 3 but once i have finished updating them i will be release them to the public.

if you give me your email address when i have a few minutes spare i will pop a copy of the rom up for you so that you can have a play around with it and let me know what you think of it :D

or if you dont want to post your email just drop me one when you get a change @ [email protected]

Guest sergeant_tito

i have a booting htc rom running on my skate, its running htc sense 3. however i wont release it till i have made sure its completely stable.....but i promise you guys it wont be far away.... :D

if youll need a tester you can turn on me ;)

Guest domenico lamberti

i dont mean this in a horrible way in any way shape or form, but my mind is shouting BS and wants photos or a video,even if its not released

sorry again mate, if you have done it, well badword done mate, i mean i commend you

Guest trickett93

i dont mean this in a horrible way in any way shape or form, but my mind is shouting BS and wants photos or a video,even if its not released

sorry again mate, if you have done it, well badword done mate, i mean i commend you

will get you some picture up as soon as i get in matey tonight...as at the minute i am in the office sorting out the pc..but will be home about 10ish so it will be the first thing i do when i get it :D

Guest victormun

yeah i have ported most things to my skate, i have most of the roms still on my laptop...i never knew that people actually uploaded their roms to share with the rest the world, till i found this fourm. at the minute i am speading most of my time updating roms i have done for my skate and not used for months. like my htc port it was runing the old sense before last night, and now its running sense 3 but once i have finished updating them i will be release them to the public.

if you give me your email address when i have a few minutes spare i will pop a copy of the rom up for you so that you can have a play around with it and let me know what you think of it :D

or if you dont want to post your email just drop me one when you get a change @ [email protected]

Sent you an email. I'm interested in helping you with the testing process :)

Guest trickett93

i am uploading the rom now and will be put a download link for you guys as i think a picture or video is not good its just best for you to have the rom to have a proper look at and to tell me what you think of it

And what do they say on the blade thread about perfect wednesdays :D

Man I need to grow up....32 and still like a big kid with a new toy :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest trickett93

And what do they say on the blade thread about perfect wednesdays :D

Man I need to grow up....32 and still like a big kid with a new toy :lol:

just letting you now at 40% as i have the shitest internet connection here but its on its way...you never get to old for toys :D my old mans 57 and he still acts like a big kid when i flash his phone

just letting you now at 40% as i have the shitest internet connection here but its on its way...you never get to old for toys :D my old mans 57 and he still acts like a big kid when i flash his phone

Ah man I am getting excited now :D :D :D :D :D :D

You do realize that if you have got sense working on the skate....

you are an awesome legend!!!

By the way,I have opera set to reload this page every 15sec right now :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest trickett93

Ah man I am getting excited now :D :D :D :D :D :D

You do realize that if you have got sense working on the skate....

you are an awesome legend!!!

By the way,I have opera set to reload this page every 15sec right now :lol:

this is a screenshot that just come of my skate...as the only thing i stuggle to get to work with the skate sense was the status bar...

post-960795-0-04389000-1328135436_thumb.

this is a screenshot that just come of my skate...as the only thing i stuggle to get to work with the skate sense was the status bar...

The fact that you even got sense 3 to boot is a great achievement!

Guest trickett93

this will require you to repartion your sd card as its a one of the bigger roms as cba slimming it down at the time of first build but i plan to at some point...64 %

Guest Frankish

In this thread or a new thread? How would you have the knowledge to port so many roms yet not know that people share them? I find that really odd. Everything I have learnt about Android was from forums. Looks like a themed rom from that screenshot. Stock android sms icon. Ics browser icon. Odd statusbar.

Edited by Frankish

Guest victormun

this will require you to repartion your sd card as its a one of the bigger roms as cba slimming it down at the time of first build but i plan to at some point...64 %

The SD-Card or the TPTs? In that case, what should be the best setting/partitions?

Repartition sd card ?

I am lost on that one.Do you mean changing ext or a fresh sd card ?

Guest trickett93

The SD-Card or the TPTs? In that case, what should be the best setting/partitions?

sd card as cwm is the way to flash..i have a 32gb card in mind so i have the highest amount and swap size is o

In this thread or a new thread? How would you have the knowledge to port so many roms yet not know that people share them? I find that really odd. Everything I have learnt about Android was from forums.

He majored programming and development so no suprise that he is capable of doing this.