[ROM][ZTE Skate] SKatie by Ceco - Android 2.3.5 (DOLBY MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

Guest C3C0

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest omegavesko
my warranty expired, so i look for some nice replacment for rom... is this good to replace stock gb...? tnx

All of the gingerbread ROMs are good enough to replace stock. If you don't mind a couple of missing features, also look at the jelly bean ROMs we have now.

Guest android.skate

All of the gingerbread ROMs are good enough to replace stock. If you don't mind a couple of missing features, also look at the jelly bean ROMs we have now.

thanks.

but i`m love GB becouse it is stabe rom, and i like everitning working... today i try 2 gb roms, tomorow this one and i will deside

Guest Omar korom

Could You include :

AC!DE AUDIO ENGINE / Adrenaline Engine / Dolby Mobile / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements)

in your next version ? it will be awesome :D

Guest Omar korom

SKatie already has dolby mobile.

Please, stop spamming all the threads...

spamming ? :(

I just want ROM creators to know what we like to have :D

Edited by Omar korom

Guest omegavesko

spamming ? :(

I just want ROM creators to know what we like to have :D

Developers browse the forum just as much as you do. I'm sure they're all aware of it.

• 1 month later...
Guest sashko69

I've installed this ROM through recovery and everything seems to work fine, except one thing - I can't update anything from PlayStore. When I try to update an app, it starts downloading and says "Error downloading 'blahblah'. There is insuffficient space on the device". I must say that my partition layout is 200 MB system - 2 MB cache - and the rest is application memory, could this be the reason? If not, what could? Thanks!

Exactly. This ROM requires tpt layout with at least 35mb of cache unless you use cache redirection script mentioned couple of posts back. BTW, this ROM is old, no longer maintained. Also apps in the kitchen are all more than a year old.

Guest sashko69

That's exactly why I need to update them from PlayStore. It might be old, but still the fastest and smoothest GB I've tried. Thank you for a quick reply, mate! :D

EDIT: I've just remember of something, I've used the same partition layout when using ParanoidJellybean and everything worked without problems, why is your ROM different?

EDIT 2: Simple repartitioning didn't solve the problem, I hade to re-install it using TPT variant of SKatie (at first I used CWM version) and now installing and updating apps from PlayStore finally works.

Edited by sashko69

• 4 months later...
Guest anti-rsca

Hello,

Thanks for the nice work on this rom! I've installed the 1.1 via the .img method. Now i'd like to upgrade to 2.4. I've downloaded the zip which I have compose by using the kitchen.

Can anyone explain me how to install the zip file?

Thanks a lot!

Guest omegavesko

Hello,

Thanks for the nice work on this rom! I've installed the 1.1 via the .img method. Now i'd like to upgrade to 2.4. I've downloaded the zip which I have compose by using the kitchen.

Can anyone explain me how to install the zip file?

Thanks a lot!

You can install the zip file using a custom recovery, like CWM.

Guest anti-rsca

You can install the zip file using a custom recovery, like CWM.

I've tried to install CM7 with CWM, but I failed. Is there a to the point how-to-guide?

• 6 months later...
Guest sougame

guys , i need to update the 2.0v but i dont know !!! because openvpn not work ( cannot connect) so i think that's the probleme !! please help me !!