Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] SKatie by Ceco - Android 2.3.5 (DOLBY MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
599 replies to this topic

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Thanks for the quick info on this, tillaz :)

Edited by C3C0, 08 February 2012 - 04:39 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

robneymcplum

robneymcplum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Devices:orange monte carlo

decompile framework-res.apk and go to

res / values / bools.xml

Change this

<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">true</bool>

to this
<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">false</bool>

then compile

In my res/ I do not have values? or bools?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
It's not enough just to open apk with winzip. You must decompile it to see resource files.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

robneymcplum

robneymcplum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

It's not enough just to open apk with winzip. You must decompile it to see resource files.

Im using root explorer? can open and edit, just cant find those.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,849 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Nexus 4

Im using root explorer? can open and edit, just cant find those.

You need to decompile, get apk manager

robneymcplum

robneymcplum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

You need to decompile, get apk manager

Got apk manager, I must have the wrong one surely? I can only install or uninstall apks with this? Cant edit or anything.

tommygo

tommygo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, ZTE V970
Look forward to your new update.
I am using your rom, I like it much!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Still waiting for my Skate. It's rediculous.

BTW, I have built new kernel with USB Host support enabled. It should also have higher overclocking.than the current one.
It is not tested yet. Will be as soon as my device is back.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,849 posts

Still waiting for my Skate. It's rediculous.

BTW, I have built new kernel with USB Host support enabled. It should also have higher overclocking.than the current one.
It is not tested yet. Will be as soon as my device is back.

sweet, i will test the usb host if needed, iv got the right adapter and stuff Posted Image

Edited by tillaz, 14 February 2012 - 07:09 AM.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,849 posts

Got apk manager, I must have the wrong one surely? I can only install or uninstall apks with this? Cant edit or anything.

apk manager from xda? its a pc program not and android app

use this its the updated version http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1310151

Edited by tillaz, 14 February 2012 - 07:14 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
SKatie version 2.0 now available. See the second post for more details...

STill without USB Host support - I had some serious battery drain with this. I could not make msm_otg to release kernel wake locks and battery
drain was like 5% in one hour with wifi turned off and in airplane mode!!!

pablitobm88

pablitobm88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

SKatie version 2.0 now available. See the second post for more details...

STill without USB Host support - I had some serious battery drain with this. I could not make msm_otg to release kernel wake locks and battery
drain was like 5% in one hour with wifi turned off and in airplane mode!!!

:) good news. I like your rom very much

pablitobm88

pablitobm88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Can you upload some pictures of the new rom? especially the widgets in the notification bar

What system you use to move the apps to sd? Does it work and a2sdgui?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Some screenshots: http://ceco.sk.eu.or...enshots/v2.0en/

No A2SD support. Link2SD is preinstalled.
I am not planning to implement A2SD as a fixed feature as I personally don't like the idea of having every app on SD. I like the freedom of deciding what
goes to SD and what not.
If there ever will be A2SD it will be as an optional addon only.
By the way - I don't use Link2SD neither :D . I use the native Android support for moving apps to sd and still have enough free internal memory.
Will start using the Link2SD after I fill up the internal memory (still about 90MB left) :)

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake
Seems same as Atomic/logic mod settings

Some screenshots: http://ceco.sk.eu.or...enshots/v2.0en/

No A2SD support. Link2SD is preinstalled.
I am not planning to implement A2SD as a fixed feature as I personally don't like the idea of having every app on SD. I like the freedom of deciding what
goes to SD and what not.
If there ever will be A2SD it will be as an optional addon only.
By the way - I don't use Link2SD neither :D . I use the native Android support for moving apps to sd and still have enough free internal memory.
Will start using the Link2SD after I fill up the internal memory (still about 90MB left) :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Yes. Credits in second post :D

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
ATTENTION: There was a problem in Update Kitchen resulting in not generating the updates.

Should be fixed now.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

Seems same as Atomic/logic mod settings

LOL really, I was thinking it looks more like the ROM settings in Swedish Snow or Moldovan MHMP. :P

@C3CO
Thanks for the credit, but could you please add these to the list. All I want is that the original authors are credited. Tillaz has found this impossible to do. :(
-Customizable notification power widget is by lidroid (with mad porting from my behalf)
-MIUI style battery bar is by Pvy (all credits to him)
-USB charging commander is by t0mm13b (all credits to him)
-Notification bar brightness control is by daryelv (with porting work by me)

Edited by KonstaT, 20 February 2012 - 09:17 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Sorted out. Thanks for making this clear :)

pablitobm88

pablitobm88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Is it possible to install directly the 2.0?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users