[ROM][GEN1 /GEN2] Blade-LG-mode-DOC3000-RLS2 (22/01/12)

Guest allbest

Guest allbest

[ROM][GEN1 /GEN2] Blade-LG-mode-DOC3000-RLS2

This ROM is based on Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel (Android 2.3.5) from Modaco. Thanks to KonstaT.

My modifications:

- fully reworked all system graphics

- added system support of LG Optimus Black widgets

- added widgets from LG Optimus Black

- added modified by me Launcher 360 with my LG Home 2.0 theme

- added modified by me CM7 Dialer with T9

Download

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

lg2engsmall.jpg

Edited by allbest

After flashing stuck in green android logo.....I flashed many roms but this one not booting.

I have OSF OLED version with TPT method of GEN2 and partion my memory card based on elitemovil roms.....Is some thing else I have to do???

Coming from Lewa OS!!!

Guest Lost_Animal

I am currently on this ROM and i must say is ok.

Have a Nice Look - Nice Skins and Widgets but Launcher is Kinda Slow Compared to Lewa.

S2E is Not working after install DT_ap2SD but app2SD_GUI is ok.

I will test it for battery autonomy and report after.

Edited by Lost_Animal

This ROM is qiute big. Lucky I have a 160mb system partition. Except for the sms widget(FC, maybe a problem with Chinese?), other LG widgits works fine on my blade. It's really nice looking

Edited by tomlu

This ROM is qiute big. Lucky I have a 160mb system partition. Except for the sms widget(FC), other LG widgits works fine on my blade. It's really nice looking

Hey can u or anyone else tell me how to increase the system partition size....I have 138 mb system memory at present and for this rom I think need a bit more size for my partion!!!

Hey can u or anyone else tell me how to increase the system partition size....I have 138 mb system memory at present and for this rom I think need a bit more size for my partion!!!

Here is the thread you are looking for:

http://android.modaco.com/topic/339048-guide-flashing-firmware-to-bladelibra-via-windows/

I think you should have a 215mb system partition if you want to flash the coming CM9 or AOSP ICS with all the gapps included in the system/app folder

or a 160mb system partition if you plan to install the gapps for ICS in the data patition.

Edited by tomlu

Guest Lost_Animal

Battery Life is really nice.

11 Hours of stby using 2G network with 5 minutes of calls and 10 minutes of Web Browsing via Wifi and still 100%.

I don't want to switch Launcher because i will loose those nice themes.

I didn't have any FCs or strange problems and running fine at 825 Mhz OC.

The Only negative is the Slow 360 Launcher but i think i can live with it and hope that on next 365 Launcher update will be faster.

It's a keeper ROM for me.

Edited by Lost_Animal

Guest Amelo007

Battery Life is really nice.

11 Hours of stby using 2G network with 5 minutes of calls and 10 minutes of Web Browsing via Wifi and still 100%.

I don't want to switch Launcher because i will loose those nice themes.

I didn't have any FCs or strange problems and running fine at 825 Mhz OC.

The Only negative is the Slow 360 Launcher but i think i can live with it and hope that on next 365 Launcher update will be faster.

It's a keeper ROM for me.

Wait.. what? 825 mhz?! how the hell is that even possible?

Guest Amelo007

Just wanted to say that i think this is one of the smoothest ROM's out there. I absolutely love it!

The launcher is ok fast, and so is the rest of the phone. Really nice widgets and icons :)

Guest allbest

Just wanted to say that i think this is one of the smoothest ROM's out there. I absolutely love it!

The launcher is ok fast, and so is the rest of the phone. Really nice widgets and icons :)

thanks )