Best MIUI ROM?

Guest Casterina

Guest Cyberman_NI

What is the best MIUI Rom to install?

Hi Caterina,

I personally like the MIUI rom's which generally have more features. Personal favourite is Galnet MIUI which is easily found from google (not sure if your allow to put web addresses in). Very easy installed if your device is rooted. I have try Villian Roms and some others. A lot is down to personal taste.

Good luck,

Cyb

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danny19901

Hi Caterina,

I personally like the MIUI rom's which generally have more features. Personal favourite is Galnet MIUI which is easily found from google (not sure if your allow to put web addresses in). Very easy installed if your device is rooted. I have try Villian Roms and some others. A lot is down to personal taste.

Good luck,

Cyb

http://www.2shared.com/file/r4Lt1UmT/MIUI-v4-ICS-i9100-2123_Signed_.html here is a one i found its brilliant except its an ics build so very unstable but you can have a look if you want and let me know what you think and its miui new revamped music app, contacts, dialer, and a lot more stuff all revamped you can use for a little peak but i wouldnt recommend for daily use to flash just wipe cache, dalvik cache, battery stats, and data factory all in recover after thats all done flash it i have used it i like it downside is camcorder doesnt work flash player and youtube dont work and a few force closes also miui themes dont work but its still an amazing rom i love the music app with built in dsp manager