TMV on unbranded ROM keeps crashing

Guest goliver26

Guest goliver26

Hi everyone,

This is my first post but I've been reading the forum for a while. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who works on the phone so other non technical people can enjoy the benefits. I really appreciate it!

I have been having a problem with my TMV. I unlocked it using Bouncer's guide and installed fibblesan's unbranded ROM and everything was fine for around 4-5 days but now my phone crashes twice a day. when I come to wake it from sleep it wont wake or turn off/on. just get a black screen and unresponsive phone. Once I was trying to read a message and it actually crashed infront of me. The notification light just stuck on and the screen went blank and unresponsive. When it happens the only thing I can do is pull the battery.

Any Ideas of what could be causing this?

Guest goliver26

Thats what I first thought, so I tried uninstalling recent ones but it seemed to still have the problem. I've been trying to think about when it seems to crash and I came to the conclusion that it was always around the lock screen (which I just had the stock one that came with fibblesans ROM) so I installed one from the market and fingers crossed it has been ok since then, but only time will tell. If it hasn't crashed by tmrw then that will at least be an improvement!