AtomicMod Battery Mods!!!

Guest Anthony1989
Hello ... quite new to the android rom flashing scene, so don 't shoot me if it 's a stupid question : Can these battery mods also be used on Atomic V6 ?

I don't think there updated to work on v6 yet mate, best waiting till v7 for these to become upto date

Edited by Anthony1989

No these mods are not for V6.

Sorry guys just been a little busy this week.

I think tillaz will be releasing V7 soon so I will update all the mods for V7.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to update mods.

Unfortunately there was a little accident whereby I lost all the mods,well a big accident really :lol:

I will add some new ones tonight.

The good news there are 3 really cool new ones in first post for R8 :)

Guest gacama

Unfortunately there was a little accident whereby I lost all the mods,well a big accident really

The good news there are 3 really cool new ones in first post for R8

Nice!!!! Thanks a lot

Guest tillaz

Unfortunately there was a little accident whereby I lost all the mods,well a big accident really :lol:

The good news there are 3 really cool new ones in first post for R8 :)

i forgot to mention there was a change in framework because of a graphic glitch

(had to be fixed a rather strange way since everything else caused force closes)

so number 34 must be named ----->> stat_sys_battery_34a

EDIT: this would also need re-added to drawable hdpi

post-913969-0-07703300-1330616920_thumb.

Edited by tillaz

i forgot to mention there was a change in framework because of a graphic glitch

(had to be fixed a rather strange way since everything else caused force closes)

so number 34 must be named ----->> stat_sys_battery_34a

EDIT: this would also need replaced

Could you explain a little more please tillaz,I am not sure what you mean.Is it number 34 on battery ? because my battery went past 34 a few minutes ago and I see no graphical problems ?

Guest tillaz

Could you explain a little more please tillaz,I am not sure what you mean.Is it number 34 on battery ? because my battery went past 34 a few minutes ago and I see no graphical problems ?

the glich was with contacts when searching or in the joining menu (the title bars would show the number 34)

i had to change the stat_sys_battery.xml

<item android:drawable="@drawable/stat_sys_battery_32" android:maxLevel="32" />
<item android:drawable="@drawable/stat_sys_battery_33" android:maxLevel="33" />
<item android:drawable="@drawable/stat_sys_battery_34a" android:maxLevel="34" />
<item android:drawable="@drawable/stat_sys_battery_35" android:maxLevel="35" />
<item android:drawable="@drawable/stat_sys_battery_36" android:maxLevel="36" />
<item android:drawable="@drawable/stat_sys_battery_37" android:maxLevel="37" />
[/code]

notice this line

<item android:drawable="@drawable/[color=#ff0000]stat_sys_battery_34a[/color]" android:maxLevel="34" />

contacts would force close if i tried to fixed it the way it should be done (still have no idea why)

so i ended up doing it this way...

its hard to explain the way i changed this and why, but unless 34 is named 34a it will not show up as you will see from the .xml change, and it will remove the fix for the contacts glitch,

making the join contacts header show the number 34 rather than the png posted above

(or it might be the contacts search result header,cant remember)

framework has changed again in R9 anyway to fix the atomicmod settings not matching the theme. so i would just leave it until then

Edited by tillaz

I've tried to install the ICS Circle on R8, but now my rom can't boot up, just showing the green droid... try another one now...

I tested them all before uploading.

@Tillaz,are you releasing R9 soon then ?

Will it be final release ? 

If so I will wait till then as you said.

Edited by Guest

Guest Bobber

I tested them all before uploading.

I don't know, what went wrong, but finally I had to reinstall the rom. Wipes didn't solve the problem.

You might as well wait until tillaz releases v10 then I'm sure jikobutsu will update them. Or I might make some...

Yes when tillaz releases final version I will do some battery mods agiain,but feel free to do some yourself,the more the betterlaugh.gifI would love to do some for every release,but I dont have much free time at the moment.

Edited by Guest

Guest razzmataz1478

but I have R8 installed and liked the circle battery mod. Where I can download it right now?

Only way is to make your own here

Edited by razzmataz1478

• 1 month later...

I know its bit late seeing as R14 is about to roll of the production line,but better late than never :lol:

I be keeping these few mods up to date now I have got my SD card all tidy.

Also a new topic will be open later with the same mods for AtomICS rom too.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

Hi all. I realise Tillaz has moved on from the Skate but wondering whether anyone else can give me a tip re battery notifications. I'm still running Atomic v2.5! As a newbie I've followed the forum regularly since going through the unlock, rooting and "de-oranging" but am so happy with Tillaz's 2.5 that I've seen no compelling reason to upgrade because everything works to my satisfaction.

My only bugbear - the battery notifications at 15%, then 10%, then again 5%. I'm consistently aware of the battery percentage remaining, so could really do without at least the first two annoying messages and beeps. Is there any way to amend the settings for this as I can't see anything. Not keen to start loading ROMs etc, so wondering if there's a quick fix. Thanks.

Guest Ecki1979

Hi everybody.

Are the any alternative possibilities for downloading the mods? The files linked in the first post of this topic are no longer available.

Has anyone tested the mods with the last version of Atomic Mod from July 17th 2012?

Guest razzmataz1478

Hi everybody.

Are the any alternative possibilities for downloading the mods? The files linked in the first post of this topic are no longer available.

Has anyone tested the mods with the last version of Atomic Mod from July 17th 2012?

If you flash them they will boot loop you phone.