Photo

[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

* * * * * 66 votes

2363 replies to this topic

flixblixclix

flixblixclix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Browsing
  • Devices:Dell xcd35
  • Twitter:@flixblixclix
Try tpt method to gen2

Be Smart, Not Hard.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

Deleted my original reply because I'm not engaging with that sort of stupidity - "if you don't like it, don't use it" is a moronic reply.

I didn't "slate" anyone - I just suggested there were better ways of offering adblocking (an app which is updatable or removeable is better in every possible way) - if people want it, great - if not it's easily removed.

There's always a MR ANGRY tho isn't there - everything is black and white, right or wrong, plaudits or slatings

I can't be badword bothered with it anymore tbh

You should ask for a full refund. :wacko:

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

That's 'piracy' - whether it's illegal depends what you're doing or where you live, of course - again you're in a "black and white" world tho, everything is 'right or wrong' or 'legal or illegal'...

I actually don't care about the legality - I care that someone's chosen to include adblocking in a way that's neither obvious to the enduser or easily removed. That, to me, suggests someone likes to foist their 'morality' on others which isn't great tbh

It's not piracy nor is adblocking illegal ANYWHERE in the world.

I have on several occasions made my views on piracy known on this forum but adblocking? You're being ridiculous. I have every right to decide what is sent and stored on my phone.

It IS clearly stated that it has a changed HOSTS file for adblocking, if you didn't read before installing you have only yourself to blame.

BladeRunner10

BladeRunner10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@akositakla
:( HELP NEEDED!!! I flashed my ZTE blade recently with a Swedish Spring RLS5 and when i rebooted it I lost my network signal. I typed *#06# and my IMEI is unkown.i used to have MokeeOS as my daily rom but it got laggy so i changed it to Swedish Spring RLS5. I tried other roms compatible with my Blade but to no avail I am stuck with a no network signal, some ROMs cannot even connect to my WiFi. One other thing. i checked my phone and wondered why it became a Gen 3? I really appreciate all the help I could get. Thank you very much and more power to all the DEVs. :(

repost: hoping someone out there could help me :(

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Why do you post same post twice??! flixblixclix already answered you. Download Swedish-Snow-RLS7-TPT.zip from page 1 and follow TPT instructions (also there). This should fix any bugs.
If this doesn't help - flash this from Recovery.

Edited by elrond_bs, 03 December 2012 - 09:47 PM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

killer99

killer99

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
could you make an other update, because this rom is getting outdate ...

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
This ROM is Gingerbread (2.3), there is nothing to update. Last update was more than a half year ago and it is not maintained anymore. If you want the most up-to-date ROM, try CyanogenMod 10 - KonstaKANG (4.1 - Jelly Bean).

Edited by elrond_bs, 03 December 2012 - 09:58 PM.

squee666

squee666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

could you make an other update, because this rom is getting outdate ...

Maybe because he stopped developing the rom.

Also its based off stock gingerbread not cyanogenmod so its been outdated long time if you compare that also. But this rom still proves to be awesome. If he made an update based on cm7.2 great results would be had but he's too busy devolping 4.1 jellybean atm.

unmesh.ghodke

unmesh.ghodke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
please help me whats the difference between "Swedish Snow Rls7" and "Swedish Snow Rls2" Which rom is the newest... Swedish Snow Rls2's Link is dead can you give any other link...pls pls i really want it..

unmesh.ghodke

unmesh.ghodke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

:( HELP NEEDED!!! I flashed my ZTE blade recently with a Swedish Spring RLS5 and when i rebooted it I lost my network signal. I typed *#06# and my IMEI is uknown.i used to have MokeeOS as my daily rom but it got laggy so i changed it to Swedish Spring RLS5. i tried other roms compatible with my Blade but to no avail I am stuck with a no network signal, some ROMs cannot even connect to my WiFi. One other thing. i checked my checked phone and wondered why it became a Gen 3? I really appreciate all the help I could get. Thank you very much and more power to all the DEVs. :( :( :(

JUST FLASH STOCK ROM WHICH U GOT WITH PHONE....U WILL GET YOUR IMEI NO. BACK DONT WORRY..I HAD ALSO LOST BUT AFTER FLASHING STOCK ROM I GOT MY IMEI N. BACK.

thewild

thewild

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

please help me whats the difference between "Swedish Snow Rls7" and "Swedish Snow Rls2" Which rom is the newest... Swedish Snow Rls2's Link is dead can you give any other link...pls pls i really want it..

The one with the highest number is the newest of course, why do you ask ?
Release7 is the latest release and the one you should use.

Filipe_24

Filipe_24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Hi guys !
I need some help here please ... I come from CM7 , and a few days back my ZTE Blade with CM 7.1.0 stopped working (i've been using it almost a year with no problems) ,the phone turned off , and it gets stuck on the CM Blue logo ...Loading , and turning off all the time ...I did a wipe , and started to install CM 7.1.0 again , but it doesnt work .. I decided to flash CM7 from the begining ( CM 7.0.0 ,7.0.1 , and so on ) but after i flashed CM 7.0.0 i cant install the next one ... I decided to stay 7.0.0 , but i cant configure a Google Account (not even on the Accounts and Sync menu ) ...

Now , i want to try this Swedish Snow RLS7 , but it has been quite some time since i've done something like this ... So i have all set to flash the ROM , AVF installed , TPT Unpacked to SDCARD , but i have one minor problem : Inside the Image Folder , i have alot of files , so , can one of you guys please remind me wich file i need to check if the MD5 matches ? 'Cause i've done on all the files but no match on the TPT Md5 ...

Edited by Filipe_24, 05 December 2012 - 12:12 AM.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Hi guys !
I need some help here please ... I come from CM7 , and a few days back my ZTE Blade with CM 7.1.0 stopped working (i've been using it almost a year with no problems) ,the phone turned off , and it gets stuck on the CM Blue logo ...Loading , and turning off all the time ...I did a wipe , and started to install CM 7.1.0 again , but it doesnt work .. I decided to flash CM7 from the begining ( CM 7.0.0 ,7.0.1 , and so on ) but after i flashed CM 7.0.0 i cant install the next one ... I decided to stay 7.0.0 , but i cant configure a Google Account (not even on the Accounts and Sync menu ) ...

Now , i want to try this Swedish Snow RLS7 , but it has been quite some time since i've done something like this ... So i have all set to flash the ROM , AVF installed , TPT Unpacked to SDCARD , but i have one minor problem : Inside the Image Folder , i have alot of files , so , can one of you guys please remind me wich file i need to check if the MD5 matches ? 'Cause i've done on all the files but no match on the TPT Md5 ...

Check the downloaded file (Swedish-Snow-RLS7-TPT.zip) before you unpack it.

It's the same for all packed files you download, you have to check the MD5 against the download, not the unpacked result.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

JUST FLASH STOCK ROM WHICH U GOT WITH PHONE....U WILL GET YOUR IMEI NO. BACK DONT WORRY..I HAD ALSO LOST BUT AFTER FLASHING STOCK ROM I GOT MY IMEI N. BACK.

Apparently that broke your caps lock key. :(

If you upgrade to gen3 via TPT (or if you have a gen3 phone) and then install a custom ROM you HAVE TO use the gen3 fix (the one in the OP for this rom or the one from the CM9 thread for all versions of CM including CM7) or this is exactly what will happen, your IMEI won't be recognized and your RIL won't work.

If you have upgraded your phone to gen3 from gen2 you can TPT back to gen2 and that will fix it but if your phone is a gen3 original phone then that's not possible.

Filipe_24

Filipe_24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Check the downloaded file (Swedish-Snow-RLS7-TPT.zip) before you unpack it.

It's the same for all packed files you download, you have to check the MD5 against the download, not the unpacked result.

Thx bro ;) .. Much appreciated :) Just one more thing ,do you recommend this ROM for the Blade ? Or is it another ROM more suitable for this phone ? I have a Zte Blade aka Optimus San Francisco (dont know if there is any other model of Blade really ) ...

EDIT : Ok i got it to work :) ... And it looks very smooth , although it laggs a bit for the first time , but nothing serious :) ... Does this ROM have any theme suport ?

Edited by Filipe_24, 05 December 2012 - 01:55 AM.

Luke_I

Luke_I

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
What is the real name of the default wallpaper? tnx

Edited by Luke_I, 06 December 2012 - 08:21 AM.

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Orange Stockholm, OSF

What is the real name of the default wallpaper? tnx

Yes, I also could not find it. When we change the wallpaper, we cannot revert it back since I could not find it :/

thewild

thewild

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Thx bro ;) .. Much appreciated :) Just one more thing ,do you recommend this ROM for the Blade ? Or is it another ROM more suitable for this phone ? I have a Zte Blade aka Optimus San Francisco (dont know if there is any other model of Blade really ) ...

Excellent ROM, good choice. No theme support or thing like that, this is a stock ROM. The only changes made by Konstat are described on the first message of this thread. This is not CM based or anything like that.
It is too close to stock android to my liking (hard to go back to sotck GB once you tried CM10), but great ROM, very stable and battery efficient.

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Orange Stockholm, OSF
This could be a simple question, but I saw that Gmail has a new update, but I cannot update my gmail app on Google Play. It did not update by itself, too. This update was only for android 4.xx?

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Yes, there are some updates only for 4.x, and even some only for 4.1+ (like Google Search).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users