Photo

[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

* * * * * 66 votes

2360 replies to this topic

hahawas

hahawas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Devices:ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO/ZTE BLADE
Can someone tell me what the difference is between this rom and MMHP?

martin tander(estonia)

martin tander(estonia)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:zte blade Gen2(wbaw)
Browser fc when I try to upload a pic from my phone....last saw that in gsf....

probals

probals

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@probals

Well see. So far almost all feedback has been positive. If people have real issues with wifi undervolting it might be worth doing another version.

Hi KonstaT,

Moved from elitemovil s4 and really digging it.

I would also request you to make a version without wifi undervolting as I am getting wifi drops.

Other than that, so far so good.

U devs are champs!

Cheers
P

OSF user living in India
ROM: Eco CM9; SD Card: 16 GB San Disk Class 10; Network: Airtel (India) 3G/2G; Using since: Dec '10
Other devices: Nexus 7 (Stock, Rooted)

gerhardo

gerhardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Can someone tell me what the difference is between this rom and MMHP?

The primary reason is the base of the ROM is different. The base ROMs have the same Android version and much of the tweaks are the same.
This ROM is kind of the same tweaks applied to MMHMP base ROM applied to another base, but evolved.

elbuit

elbuit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade G2
HI.
I'm using MMHM RLS9, and I want to disable data at night using timeriffic, but don't work.
-Is timeriffic capable do disable 3G data on SS without apndroid?

Another way are use apndroid+timeriffic, I know.

johnnykabul

johnnykabul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 2gen
Hello,

I love this Bladerom the most of al the roms...but also in this rom there is a camera/cam bug. The immages are upsidedown. I have the Blade with the 5mp camera (bought in dec 2011).

A patch?

Keep up the good roms ;)

xside

xside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Much appreciated, thanks. :)

Two lists of strings, not too many though. Just translate the bit in between <string> and </string> tags. Just ask if something is unclear.

Hello KonstaT!
This rom is The Best :lol:
Congratulation...

Posted Image

Attached Files

Edited by xside, 23 January 2012 - 12:30 AM.

MIN.US >>> +1GB Bonus
Dropbox >> +500MB Bonus

Davidoff59

Davidoff59

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, G300
Hey KonstaT, don't burn yourself out with these roms. Do it at your own pace. All credit to you, you are the most patient tolerant dev that I have seen I think.

I would prefer infrequent roms and you being a developer for a long time rather than the way it is now, as now, I feel with all the requests, bug reports etc, people are taking things for granted now and I'm afraid your just going to get fed up with doing it.
Hobbies should be enjoyable, and if people are taking the fun out of it, then the hobby isn't going to last.

Please respect that the developer has a life to lead. By all means post bug reports or feedback but if a small group chases him away, it's a very large group that suffers.

raverrr

raverrr

Recognised Ginger Ninja

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blate

Hey KonstaT, don't burn yourself out with these roms. Do it at your own pace. All credit to you, you are the most patient tolerant dev that I have seen I think.

I would prefer infrequent roms and you being a developer for a long time rather than the way it is now, as now, I feel with all the requests, bug reports etc, people are taking things for granted now and I'm afraid your just going to get fed up with doing it.
Hobbies should be enjoyable, and if people are taking the fun out of it, then the hobby isn't going to last.

Please respect that the developer has a life to lead. By all means post bug reports or feedback but if a small group chases him away, it's a very large group that suffers.

Words of one, thoughts of many
+1

-If i've been helpfull to you in any way, press that little green thanks button

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, Huawei G300, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
Does anyone know how to disable the notification LED to reduce battery drain? Hoping there's an app.

Edit: gonna give light flow a try

Edited by tcpaulh, 23 January 2012 - 11:17 AM.

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

Walwon

Walwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OSF)
Thank you KonstaT for a realy good ROM. So far I didn't find any problems with it. I have been using your previous ROM (MMHP) which was very good as well. Everything works smooth and nice.
I really admire your patience and support.

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

Words of one, thoughts of many
+1

+1

topyli

topyli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Moto E
At first I was disappointed to learn that there will be no Vanilla version of this ROM - I was happily using MMHMP vanilla versions. However, I decided to check it out and was delighted to find a very Vanilla look and feel by default! Not missing a special Vanilla at all.

Very happy with this one! I haven't encountered any major bugs and the system is very smooth and snappy.

The hardware backlights still have a hard time making up their mind whether or not they need to be lighted at any given time. Some indecisiveness also in the screen auto-brightness. MMHMP displayed the same problems, and I seem to remember CM7 having this too.

tucniak

tucniak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, thx very much for this rom!

I had serious problems with battery life--so I bought a new battery, even stronger one..and installed new rom, cyanogen..
however I still had troubles (chargred overnight and be dead in the evening with very light use, or having 55 bat level and waking up with phone being dead..)
that all after battery recalibration tips and new battery..

So i thought new battery is crappy too, but still tried your rom..currently im at 53 after 1d 16h of modreate usage (except for night ofc)..which is wonderful imo..!

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

Browser fc when I try to upload a pic from my phone....last saw that in gsf....

Care to be more specific? What force-closes while trying to do what? That didn't help much...

Hello,

I love this Bladerom the most of al the roms...but also in this rom there is a camera/cam bug. The immages are upsidedown. I have the Blade with the 5mp camera (bought in dec 2011).

Yeah, I've seen couple of reports about this. It is possible that you have new unsupported camera sensor. Nothing is going to happen untill one of you can pull some usefull information about that camera sensor.

Get logcat during that camera force-close. Get dmesg from booting. Restore your stock ROM (it has camera working right?) and do
zcat /proc/config.gz > /sdcard/config.txt
in terminal and post the outputs somewhere.

Thanks, I think I can still handle this. :)

Pedro045f

Pedro045f

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
My battery stats shows that android OS is consuming 60% of my battery with light use? Is it normal?

Edited by Pedro045f, 23 January 2012 - 04:53 PM.

Davidoff59

Davidoff59

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, G300
Android system is 16% after 17 hours Pedro. mobile Standby is showing 40+%

Akash P

Akash P

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
KonstaT, my man! could you in the next release completely get rid of that orange overscroll glow.. or make it very faint, like we could in CM7. It looks very fugly on a white background! I know i can do it through kitchen.. but woild like to have it by default!

Sony Xperia ZR ( C5502) (Rooted!)

Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

My battery stats shows that android OS is consuming 60% of my battery with light use? Is it normal?

I have the same and i know it's high. i reinstalled all my phone again and used TPT with no luck.
beside i still have a problem that some apps still runing even when i terminate it. Market always on and google maps runing in background. i force my self to uninstall maps to get rid of the service in the back ground. Phone calls get the battery down quick on my phone & I feel that apps dosen't close as it should. i'm sure there is somthing wrong with my phone but i can't figure it out.

Edited by mon3em, 24 January 2012 - 09:24 AM.

Shahmatt

Shahmatt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2 (6577), OSF, E51
I seem to be experiencing abnormal behavior while using google maps. I am not sure if this is a bug in a newer version.

Basically my google maps sort of gets unresponsive when loading the map image or when GPS searching. The app does recover in a few seconds but during this time I am hesitant to touch the screen and move around because I fear it might get stuck.

The maps on my earlier Ginger Stir-Fry B21 was very smooth and never at any point got stuck. Is this the way the new gmaps is supposed to behave, or is there something wrong? Can anyone comment?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users