• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

newbie2012

newbie2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:zte/orange san francisco II
not daft but phones aint my best feild ! and really need to get the orange garbage off my payasyougo san fancisco II orange wont help and all the web keeps saying is root it and i cant seem to get one straight way of doing this some say unlock it from orange first some say dont need to and whats the best rom to use it gen 2 and running 2.2 would like some help if anyone has the time

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
If you have a San Francisco II (the new one) then it should already have Gingerbread (2.3) installed on it. You can find all the instructions to unlock/root/etc it here.

If you have the original San Francisco (ZTE Blade) then go here.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

newbie2012

newbie2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:zte/orange san francisco II

If you have a San Francisco II (the new one) then it should already have Gingerbread (2.3) installed on it. You can find all the instructions to unlock/root/etc it here.

If you have the original San Francisco (ZTE Blade) then go here.

thanks mate . Seems i am daft !!! 2.2 sorry what am i on about . Think i should read up more b4 i start dont wanna brick it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users