cpu at 528 no wifi/no gps/ luminosity 100per cent
score with antutu tester
1/ styx-32 k-20120309c: 431
2/ cm7.2: 363
3/ um840: 474
4/ x3: 398
So the winner is um840 rom, second=styx.32, third=x3, last= cm7.2
Very valuable results. Thank you very much for research.
Very interesting how roms even on the same kernel lead to very varying battery utilizations.Looks:
- Froyo is 20% more energy efficient (at least with it's native .32 kernel) 431 vs. 363 for CM, 474 vs. 398 for stock;
- Huawei's roms do 10% better to manage power than our cmX - 474 vs. 431 for froyo, 398 vs. 363 for gingerbread.
- Difference between first and last is 30%.
What else would be very interesting is to set battle of kernels: .32 vs .29 to define absolute winner.
- styx .29 (difference is just in kernel with styx .32)
- FTB (Twrock used to say had greatest battery life)
- stock Eclair rom from manufacturer.
Edited by pier11, 16 March 2012 - 01:06 PM.