Ginger SF r4

Guest downloader50

Guest downloader50

Just installed WBAWS newest rom Ginger SF r4 this rom is ODEXed It uses an ice cream sandwich keyboard which is a free version and pretty poor im my opinion. I copied the standard gingerbread keyboard from another rom by copying the file LatinIME.apk to my sd card root but when i install it and set it uop to use i get force closes every few seconds. Does anyone know how to install the keyboard.

Guest KingsizeX

Just installed WBAWS newest rom Ginger SF r4 this rom is ODEXed It uses an ice cream sandwich keyboard which is a free version and pretty poor im my opinion. I copied the standard gingerbread keyboard from another rom by copying the file LatinIME.apk to my sd card root but when i install it and set it uop to use i get force closes every few seconds. Does anyone know how to install the keyboard.

Better if you try to ask at the Xda thread... wbaw is the person to ask, he should know what's going on.

BTW... did you remove ICS keyboard first? Maybe a conflict with between the two?

There was a similar problem back then with using Ginger Keyboard on Froyo. Some name conflict if I can remember.

Good luck!

Edited by KingsizeX