Wi-fi problem

Guest mikriii

Guest mikriii

Greetings everyone,

I'm new to wi-fi and android stuff, so please if someone can help me with my problem. My phone shows that I am connected to my wireless connection, but I can't acces the internet. I've read some posts on other forums but I didn't find what I need.

I'm using Belkin wireless G router ver 7004yy, and the phone is HTC Sensation

Please help me this is so frustrating :unsure:

Greetings everyone,

I'm new to wi-fi and android stuff, so please if someone can help me with my problem. My phone shows that I am connected to my wireless connection, but I can't acces the internet. I've read some posts on other forums but I didn't find what I need.

I'm using Belkin wireless G router ver 7004yy, and the phone is HTC Sensation

Please help me this is so frustrating

Have you tried turning if off and back on again?

Also try a different channel on your router.

Guest mikriii

Have you tried turning if off and back on again?

Also try a different channel on your router.

I tryed to turn it off & on again. And how do I change the channel on this router? :(

I tryed to turn it off & on again. And how do I change the channel on this router?

First of all try wifi analyzer https://market.android.com/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer which will graph out the wifi in your area. If your wifi is in amongst loads of other networks they could be causing interference.

Then you will need to search on Google for details of how to get into the admin area of your router. The channel will need changing to one that was clear on the chart in the app.

Guest mikriii

First of all try wifi analyzer https://market.andro...c.wifi.analyzer which will graph out the wifi in your area. If your wifi is in amongst loads of other networks they could be causing interference.

Then you will need to search on Google for details of how to get into the admin area of your router. The channel will need changing to one that was clear on the chart in the app.

Succes! I got into the admin area of my router (just had to type ip in internet explorer). I tryed to change channel on the best possible, but still the same. Any more suggestions?