Elite ROM v9.6 Multilanguage 01/02/2012
- Based MIUI
- Default kernel is Stockwell (if you want, can change to franco)
- Fast boot
- USB tether
- Wi-fi tether is not working (you can use Barnacle in the Market)
- More responsiveness and fast user interface
- Advanced sound quality. Incredible in-call sound and perfect music quality (near audiophile quality)
- Better GPS (for Turkey)
- Embedded Sony Ericsson Bravia Engine
- High precision monitoring of GSM signal and WiFi signal
- Better Internet speed and security
- Prevented ad-servers (internet)
- Better power management and low battery consumption
- Fully optimized system with tweaks
- Better 3D performance (with Extra 3D driver add-on)
- Very quick focus and photo shot (autofocus must be enabled)
- Elite ROM theme
You need to use ClockworkMod v126.96.36.199 or v188.8.131.52 for the install to work correctly.
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe Cache partition
- Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Mounts and Storage -> "mount /system"
- Mounts and Storage -> "format /system"
- Go to install zip from sdcard -> select ROM file.
- Go to install zip from sdcard -> select 3D Performance Fix file.
- Go to install zip from sdcard -> select SLOW BOOT FIX file.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are on Official 2.3 you need to downgrade to Official B138 or B163 before installing this ROM.
- Download ROM: http://www.mediafire...ezmp7d7vdz301dp
- Improve 3D Performance Fix: http://www.mediafire...69q8d6bh8vlv03k
- Slow Boot Fix: http://www.mediafire...c9472wjul05vmb9
Once you have flashed all 3 files above in ClockworkMod this ROM is VERY Stable. I am using it myself with no problems at all its great
ORIGINAL POST ON XDA