ZTE RACER II not boot after bad flash

Guest ANIMAL000

Guest ANIMAL000

hello

I have a problem with my ZTE Racer 2 ... (2.2.2)

I got a ZTE RACER II, and decided to root.

I put the Recovery Manager, but wrong. Img (recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.7-mooncake.img)

When I restart the phone does not load the android frown.gif

but the home screen with the green men after 5 seconds barrel a flash (flash) (restart) and after 5 seconds again and again ....

the only that works with an power + the VOLUME down windows xp recognize it as android 1.0.

download the drivers zte_driver.zip and Fastboot-Recovery put a another. img (recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-mooncake-gen2.img) ....

again .... frown.gif

nothing

can someone help me

Guest equiliym

your phone is not a mooncake/racer device, its racer ii, there are alot of differences.. you should check zte racer ii thread and download dumped system rom and flash original content from stock roms from other racer ii devices via fastboot.. my guess is that fastboot works since you managed to flash a recovery already..

Guest ANIMAL000

ok i see that but... how ca i use the romdump_GREECE_COSMOTE_P728BV1.0.0B03.zip and the romdump_v72.zip ??

i have see on romdump_GREECE_COSMOTE_P728BV1.0.0B03.zip the recovery.img tha i need ?

fastboot-windows flash recovery recovery.img ??? y/n

can you help me plz

• 1 month later...
Guest VaMp1rMK

My Racer II died tonight :((( using ROM Manager I installed a custom clockworkmod recovery from ZTE RACER and now I can't start the phone i can recover it ... I can't use FastBoot because i can't boot the phone :( any help ???

Guest equiliym

My Racer II died tonight :((( using ROM Manager I installed a custom clockworkmod recovery from ZTE RACER and now I can't start the phone i can recover it ... I can't use FastBoot because i can't boot the phone :( any help ???

i really dont know why you people force rom manager that much, its broken totally.. check racer2 thread, there is a fastboot tutorial with proper recovery and drivers

• 3 years later...