MTK6573 chineses phones, are they worth ?

Guest InTheater

Guest InTheater

Hello Modaco experts,

I would like to know your opinion in all those MTK6573 mobiles around chineses pages, are they worth at all?

I have a HTC sensatio nwich works flawesly, I love it, but I want to start trying room, and going "deep" into android, but first I fear to brick my HTC, and second, I need the phone to be operative 24h, so that's no so good idea in getting it in the "lab"

I was thinking to buy one of those chineses phone for less than 200usd to play with (and also let my childrens play with it, je je)

650Mhz, 512 Ram, 512 Rom, Android 2.3, 3G, Bluethoot, wifi, GPS, Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, front and back camera, and do on ...

any advices ?

Hello Modaco experts,

I would like to know your opinion in all those MTK6573 mobiles around chineses pages, are they worth at all?

I have a HTC sensatio nwich works flawesly, I love it, but I want to start trying room, and going "deep" into android, but first I fear to brick my HTC, and second, I need the phone to be operative 24h, so that's no so good idea in getting it in the "lab"

I was thinking to buy one of those chineses phone for less than 200usd to play with (and also let my childrens play with it, je je)

650Mhz, 512 Ram, 512 Rom, Android 2.3, 3G, Bluethoot, wifi, GPS, Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, front and back camera, and do on ...

any advices ?

chinese phone is good and very worth to have, a lot of online shop suppried chinese phone, for example: modem3g best product and best services.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sere83

Personally I would wait for the new MTK6575 which Mediateks new single core Cortex A9 chipset and should have much improved perfromance over the last generation MTK6573. I believe the Lenovo A750 will be the first phone to market to use this chipset and should still be priced fairly low.

Edited by Sere83