• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

toncata

toncata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc desire bricked
Hi! Yesterday I decided to buy Desire from a guy which he told me is broken. When his wife wanted to update it something happened and it stack on the HTC logo. I thought that it is just for reflashing.
I got it and start flashing. Tried official 2.2 Froyo. And for the hell he stuck on the 35% Updating Radio. I wait around 15 minutes and unplug the usb. After that when the HTC restarted it showed htc logo and four ! and triangles in the 4 corners. When I want to go to the bootloader it showed a little different. I cant do anything. Just shown HBOOT version, RADIO and etc.
I also tried to flash with the official 2.3 from htcdev. Nothing.. It goes to 18% MID/CID and stuck.
Can someone help me? It is S-ON, not rooted, and the HBOOT upgraded itself to 1.02 when i tried 2.3 from htcdev.
I will be very happy if I succeed.

samko

samko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:samsung i900 Omnia
alpharev.nl/
from this download
PB99IMG_stock.zip
rename in PB99IMG.zip
put in SD card
boot up phone in bootlouder instal PB99IMG. then tray ruu flashing

Saintscar

Saintscar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S
i have exactly the same problem and searched everywhere on the web, but wasnt able to get it working

- like toncata, i'm seeing a black screen + htc logo + 4 exclamation marks
- i can't boot into bootloader with vol-down + power (so the PB99IMG on sccard won't help, right? i put it there anyway)
- when i connect via usb to my pc and disconnect again, i can see hboot info, radio, date and on the bottom "RUU" (look at the photo)
- i seem to be able to send fastboot commands, at least rebooting works, but flashing is not possible...signature fails, not allowed and such things.
guess this is because of S-ON? (i'm not familiar with htc phones, since i only had to deal with samsung and sony ericsson devices)

edit:
after i found 2 matching RUUs (vodafone uk froyo OR htc ginger upgrade):
- RUU recognizes the phone and starts flashing, but ends up with fails on partition updates
- i extracted the img.zip of both RUUs and tried to flash via fastboot, which also ends up with "remote 51:partition updated fail" (screenshot below)

Attached Files

Edited by Saintscar, 21 May 2012 - 07:28 PM.

beto25

beto25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:htc desire
I have the same problem and reports the Saintscar toncata I do?
Sorry my English because I am Brazilian and I do not speak English.

beto25

beto25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:htc desire
bravo pvt1 ship s-on
hboot-0.93.0001
microp-031d
touch panel-synt0101
radio-5.17.05.23
aug 10 2010.17:52:18
My desire is so, what to do?

smethrony

smethrony

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Suffering on Internet and Playing games on My Android Phone
HTC is becoming more and more popular nowadays in young generation. It has launched many smart phones at a many range to compete with Nokia and Samsung. It has a valuable reputation in the market. It is not like that you don't have to worry. It's all phones are better.

gsm booster repeater is a device that boosts mobile reception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users