681 replies to this topic

drmad

drmad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Devices:Liquid MT, Casper TAB

Samsung s5k4e1gx missing right kernel part for that. All drivers are here.

The ramdisk is ok for the data?

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

The ramdisk is ok for the data?

yea, seems all services are starting fine

hackf0rce

hackf0rce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Australian rules football, modifying my Android phone.
  • Devices:Acer Liquid MT, ZTE T6

project is near to close as I heard. usb otg would be on cm9 if you all won't ask for ETA..

So, is this still on the cards for CM9?

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

So, is this still on the cards for CM9?

I'm not working on device since I don't have it, maybe somebody else doing something.. but I'm not sure here.

markolino631

markolino631

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Development Android
  • Devices:LG Optimus L9
  • Twitter:@Rainstocks
Hi LensFlare! i want to work on cm10 for this phone and i starting the work from your on cm9! also i haven't the phone so i need vendor files for compile it! can you upload your? :)

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

i want to work on cm10 for this phone and i starting the work from your on cm9! also i haven't the phone so i need vendor files for compile it! can you upload your? :)

Oo another brave dev (dragon roar on the back side).. how about getting cm9 to work first? I even doubt one need to refubrish cm7.. Unfortunately I don't have such files, but you should actually know how to get them using only rom archive.. let it be your first task in chain of tests.

markolino631

markolino631

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
i saw some mistakes on system.prop for mobile data on cm9...i can try to work also on it! i managed to obtain that file :) but i not manage to download your cm9!

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

i saw some mistakes on system.prop for mobile data on cm9...

mind to share with us?

but i not manage to download your cm9!

ah yeah, lfdesigns somehow dead.. for vendor files use cm7 ones (as they are the same), for remaining part - you have my tree.

acer-

acer-

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

i saw some mistakes on system.prop for mobile data on cm9...i can try to work also on it! i managed to obtain that file :) but i not manage to download your cm9!

Here

Here: (wifi is broken in the newer builds )
http://www.4shared.c...FFICIAL-a4.html

The one from my signature

Edited by acer-, 25 April 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Spare time = Zero

Ideas =

markolino631

markolino631

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

mind to share with us? ah yeah, lfdesigns somehow dead.. for vendor files use cm7 ones (as they are the same), for remaining part - you have my tree.

yes i donwloaded cm7 for files :) however maybe this line can't do mobile data works: ro.telephony.ril_class=LGEQualcommRil
maybe the ril (baseband) is different from that of LG!

Here

thanks

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

however maybe this line can't do mobile data works: ro.telephony.ril_class=LGEQualcommRil
maybe the ril (baseband) is different from that of LG!

pff.. I thought something more serious.. you know, that framework component worked like a charm on gb, and seems working on ics. We have similar baseband with lg p500 for which that module was developed.

markolino631

markolino631

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
i just saw other cm9 source for liquid A1/E and they haven't that line and mobile data works! is a possibility... i had a problem with that line on lg phone's and i fix it removing the line

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

i just saw other cm9 source for liquid A1/E and they haven't that line and mobile data works!

their baseband is pretty AOSP, they don't need that line AT ALL.

i had a problem with that line on lg phone's and i fix it removing the line

lg devs got a way to flash basebands on p500, and p500 had 2 basebands: AOSP and ours, so with AOSP baseband you don't need that line at all, but all other have to implement such module.

Hope you are not another "Let's flash/grab rom/kernel/baseband from liquid glow, IT'S THE SAME AS OURS"..

markolino631

markolino631

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
mmm...p500 has two baseband, yes, but one is of froyo and the other is of gingerbread! with froyo baseband the lines are not needed (with it baseband not works) and with gingerbread lines are needed to works! p500 uses froyo baseband for a problem with vodafone 128k sim with gingerbread baseband!

liquid glow? what? :)

however now i'm compiling cm9 for see if it works or if i need to change anything! then i redownload cm10 source (because i think cm10.1 is too heavy for this phone) and try to port it! isn't difficult

Edited by markolino631, 25 April 2013 - 02:16 PM.

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

.p500 has two baseband, yes, but one is of froyo and the other is of gingerbread! with froyo baseband the lines are not needed (with it baseband not works) and with gingerbread lines are needed to works! p500 uses froyo baseband for a problem with vodafone 128k sim with gingerbread baseband!

hope you got an answer why we have to use gb baseband (and subsequent line) which is far from AOSP.. we had opensource baseband in froyo, but damn acer changed everything. And seems noway to flash froyo one back.

liquid glow? what? :)

somebody stands those devices are the same, hope you are not going to search parallels here and there but just do something really useful.

markolino631

markolino631

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
baseband is only a libs! there isn't a partitions for baseband! we need only a libril*** files from a froyo rom!

i want to try to do something to make people happy :) i'm not a god or an expert developer but i've already worked with this problem and i maked it works (not always unfortunately)

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

baseband is only a libs! there isn't a partitions for baseband!

of cooooooooourse, and I'm a noob ya? Baseband DO exist. Kernel sends AT commands to it. It drives a lib set. Each baseband defines its own libs set and hence to change libs set you need to change baseband.

we need only a libril*** files from a froyo rom!

if only.. do you think I have never tried such?

markolino631

markolino631

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
i don't tell that you are noob but with my lg's experience (include p500) i understood that if there is a problem with baseband need to search it on libs! if no why on p500 for fix funny sim they change libs with that of froyo? http://www.mediafire...rpijh2w0cy2dal3

however is useless stay here to discuss why it not works! if i will make it works i will write you how! :)

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

understood that if there is a problem with baseband need to search it on libs!

or even framework.. that's right.

if no why on p500 for fix funny sim they change libs with that of froyo? http://www.mediafire...rpijh2w0cy2dal3

you forgot that manual stands you should flash froyo baseband first. Of course you will have to flash subsequent set of libs then.

if i will make it works i will write you how! :)

alrite keep us updated.
But in the wake of gods, don't waste your time by mixing libs sets from different roms..

n0tBad

n0tBad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liqui Metal S120
Please fix the mobile data, the camera is less important :(

Edited by n0tBad, 30 April 2013 - 11:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users