[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

Mini gapps3: http://www.mediafire...f8x46oak99y86yt

MD5#1AD771E16DF22747322406F7495390D4

Updated google play. Includes search but does not include voice search/dialling.

Still based on march gapps because the April one is missing some vital files.

If you delete boot animation, this will fit inside 160mb system, otherwise it needs 165mb.

There was going to be a rom to accompany this but things have gone pear shaped! So use this with whatever other CFX/CM9 rom you desire. :)

Now it's working! Coldfusion with airplane mode fixed: http://www.mediafire...16k3pi7sxai3b69

MD5#F54740CEBD375FBA271E48A1922C356A

This is unrelated to tilal's latest announcement and is just the current CFX stuff merged into the latest CM9.

It should be considered experimental as I'm not in a position to fix anything that may be wrong. It works for me. If it also works for you then great. if it doesn't, or you don;t want to risk it, await Tilals next possible release. :)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Kezyka

A final update before my exams *may* be released this week.

Take your time :) better to have a "somewhat working" product than a new "not working" product.

Guest varsaljr

Final? That means that no more updates after that? :/

Edited by varsaljr

Guest sej7278

good luck with the exams!

hey have you got any idea why CFX seems faster (smoother menu's and app drawer) than CM9 - and there's other odd graphical artifacts in CM9 like when you launch the clock app the screen kind of stretches and loses its aspect ratio for a second.

i noticed tom_g seems to be using different adreno binaries.....

Guest milind bishen

i installed it as per the instructions by tital, but after installing n no. of times . still i face a single prob and tht is my GPRS doesnt work at all..

Guest Chrissyboy101

What exams have you got? I've got A-levels in a few weeks. Good luck!

Would this be a final update ever or the final one before you take your exams, with the idea of returning afterwards?

Guest tilal6991

What exams have you got? I've got A-levels in a few weeks. Good luck!

Would this be a final update ever or the final one before you take your exams, with the idea of returning afterwards?

Scottish highers. I plan on returning in a months time.

Guest Nikola86BG

Wow, this rom has really drawn the devs in to help in your absence!

So, a short while to get used to the versions we have, or someone else will jump in to help, that is the question of the day :)

Great rom, good luck with your exams! Plenty of us present have the same issue :)

Guest thewild

About 20mb. :D

There's lots it doesn't include. But the only things a few people have noticed are voice dialling and voice search so I presume the rest are no loss to anyone. If you want to know exactly what, I can only suggest downloading it and full and comparing them in a zip utility. :)

I thought that the apps themselves were modified, but in fact there are just fewer apps right ?

I'll check the archive ! ;)

Guest targetbsp

Correct. I pretty much just removed apps I don't use. Then added some back others used. And then worked out pretty much by trial and error whats needed to make all apps show on market (as some other previous stripped gapps compilations rendered certain apps incompatible)

It's not especially scientific. :)

Guest thewild

It's not especially scientific. :)

It doesn't have to be, it just has to work ;)

I'll try it next time. I don't use voice search and these kind of stuff, so I'm sure that will spare me the hassle of removing bootanimation.zip & all...

Thanks for clarifying this !

Guest Nikola86BG

Read more carefully, if you have 160MB /system, you have to remove bootanimation.zip firtst. It won't fit without it. Although, if you are not downloading it from your phone, it's not much of a hassle, just open the zip and delete bootanimation.zip from media folder.

Guest nikitka12345

Is there any patch or fix for [iCS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [uPDATED - 14/04]  that can repair   camera-preview ??? 

Edited by nikitka12345

Guest emc02

Is there any patch or fix for [iCS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [uPDATED - 14/04] that can repair camera-previev ???

no, but you can use CM7 and everything will work ;)

Guest thewild

Read more carefully, if you have 160MB /system, you have to remove bootanimation.zip firtst. It won't fit without it. Although, if you are not downloading it from your phone, it's not much of a hassle, just open the zip and delete bootanimation.zip from media folder.

Are you replying to me ?

I don't have a 160MB /system, I have a 180MB /system.

The google apps do install but I have some trouble updating them afterwards, even when bootanimation is removed. Anyway, I don't need voice search et al, I won't miss them if I install mini gapps.

Guest nikitka12345

no, but you can use CM7 and everything will work ;)

I want ICS on my phone. and ICS with working camera-preview.

May it`s know when will be the next vercoin ColdFusion?

Guest emc02

I want ICS on my phone. and ICS with working camera-preview.

well, ICS is still alpha and not fully working and there are no ETAs atm

tilal is working on a new release, but his exam has more priority ;)