---removed---

Guest tillaz

Guest felystar

Got them. I cant get my contacts in my SIM CARD to be shownw in the contacts. And whatsapp doesnt eecognize the numbers kust of what are in the phone.

Also I charged the phonw just one time but battery seems to be draining fast. Is this normal in the first charges? I installed this rom cuz I read its battery duration was very great. Isnt it? Jus typing this(abd i type very fast) it drained like 2% :(

Edit: I have also problems with wifi like said beforw that doesnt work and gotta turn off and on. But i am not sure if its because of the signal. Where I get that bug I dont get very good wifi signal

Edited by felystar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrvlhs

Tillaz has this rom been discontinued and you are now working on atomic?

I'm having a bit of a fight with swipe notifications... I seem to be only able to it with my index finger but I fail with the thumb. I think the motion has too be too precise in order for it to work. Any way to allow for a little wider motions?

Guest killerval

hey tillaz

have to say, your roms are amazing! ive been on atomic until now but got my pohone replaced and have decided to try logicmod, and so far its great!

i have, however, come across problems running flash which i got on this thread:

have you tried flash with this rom?

thanks

val

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest razzmataz1478
Please, can anybody upload the R3 version to some webpage?? Thanks!!

How to download this ROM? Link in the 1st post is dead...

Please upload a NEW LINK! LINK FOR DOWNLOAD IS DEAD!

DON'T USE THIS. ARE YOU SOMEHOW NOT AWARE OF WHY LAST REPLY WAS 6 MONTHS AGO? BECAUSE IT ISN'T BEING USED.

Why do you want to use it? Use AtomicMod or H3 Blues if you want a modded gingerbread ROM.

Edited by razzmataz1478