MoDaCo Recommends... Best Social Media Client

Guest Mark Dearlove

Guest Mark Dearlove

In the second of our fortnightly 'MoDaCo Recommends...' features, we would like to know about your chosen social media apps for Android or Windows Phone.

How do you keep up with your Twitter feeds, Facebook timeline, or other Social Media platforms? Which tool gives you the best user experience? If you are like me, you will have tried a variety of apps before settling on one or two that satisfy your need.

Now is your chance to share your favourites with the MoDaCo community.

Make your nominations in the comments - you have until Thursday evening to give us your suggestions, with the voting starting at 9am on Friday.

Please only give a single nomination, along with any reasons for using your chosen app.

Get nominating!

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Guest lovelymanmk

Yet i like official FB & Twitter apps, still find hootsuite more practical in posting to all my social accounts and pages. Like too in managing twitter lists in its streams.

Guest rvdgeer

Plume is my absolute favorite!

I mainly like it because it has both a great phone and tablet interface.

I don't use facebook, so no need for facebook integration for me.

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Gonna have to be Plume and Friendcaster for me. Neither of them are perfect though.

Would be good to see if anyone likes Socialscope...

Guest keef319

I've been using SocialScope for a few days now and love it.

It has a few bugs and needs a few more options, such as the addition of G+. Apart from that though I'm pretty impressed.

wink.gif

Guest T39andcounting

Plume for my tablet - Only app I've found with a decent twitter tablet interface, but could do better with lists and retweets.

Hootsuite for my phone - I use a lot of twitter lists and Hootsuite is the best app for easily switching between lists

Guest BashyUK

Used to be TweetDeck, fantastic app then Twitter bought it. Deck.ly was shot and FB integration stopped.

In came TweakDeck, just missing that deck.ly but otherwise that's my app of choice.

Hootsuite is not far behind but just not laid out as simply as TweakDeck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.