Skate screen upside down (fliped)

Guest Danielxxx

Guest Danielxxx

Please help i have this problem:

It works yes very good but it works upside down (I mean it works the way it should, but what is displayed on the screen is not in the right place)

let me explain:

In this photo I am actually unlocking the phone, the way it should, but what is displayed is not fine

Resized to 24% (was 3264 x 2448) - Click image to enlargep0509111109.jpg

Same goes in this photo, I am actually clicking on the Settings App the place it should be !

Resized to 24% (was 3264 x 2448) - Click image to enlargep0509111112.jpg

As you see the touch screen is working, but everything is displayed upside down. The other thing is that once I lock the phone, if a press the unlock button I don't see the lock screen, it stays black (but I still see light so it does something) and I can unlock without seeing (I feel the vibration) and then it remains black but it seems it is working ...

When I boot, it starts with a droid as it should then it flips upside down.

This post has been edited by plop08: 05 September 2011 - 07:18 PM

Guest tilal6991

Please help i have this problem:

It works yes very good but it works upside down (I mean it works the way it should, but what is displayed on the screen is not in the right place)

let me explain:

In this photo I am actually unlocking the phone, the way it should, but what is displayed is not fine

Resized to 24% (was 3264 x 2448) - Click image to enlargep0509111109.jpg

Same goes in this photo, I am actually clicking on the Settings App the place it should be !

Resized to 24% (was 3264 x 2448) - Click image to enlargep0509111112.jpg

As you see the touch screen is working, but everything is displayed upside down. The other thing is that once I lock the phone, if a press the unlock button I don't see the lock screen, it stays black (but I still see light so it does something) and I can unlock without seeing (I feel the vibration) and then it remains black but it seems it is working ...

When I boot, it starts with a droid as it should then it flips upside down.

This post has been edited by plop08: 05 September 2011 - 07:18 PM

Ah yes - you have the old touchscreen ZTE Skate - the same problem that plop had. IYou need a special kernel - I'll get back to you on it in a couple of days.

Guest Danielxxx

Hum really weird it is my post, with my pictures ... It's my computer and even my hand ...

I used your post because everything was explained better

@tiall thank you very much for your help i was desprate

Edited by Danielxxx

Guest tilal6991

Or he could use AnyKernel Update by Koush updater script to replace just the zImage leaving the ramdisk intact.

Then it would be possible to use your kernel with any ROM, not just IA or Atomic.

what I've given him is an any kernel file. The only reason he can use it on cm9 / ice armour is to do with 2gvmsplit/3gvmsplit.

Guest Danielxxx

But Atomic wouldn't work if you flashed it over the top...

If i flashed over the toip on Atomic it is not working if i flash atomic it is still upside down

Guest tilal6991

Not on my skate everything is upside down

Even after flashing the kernel? Well that's annoying. In that case I'll have to build you a special CM9. I'll try and get that to you tommorow.

Guest Danielxxx

Even after flashing the kernel? Well that's annoying. In that case I'll have to build you a special CM9. I'll try and get that to you tommorow.

Ok thank you very much