Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Very good looking and fast rom.......Posted Image
Three problems though:-
1.Camera does not work
2. 3g does not work
3. Some parts are still chinese( calendars, dates etc)

Boodhari

Boodhari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
Thnx yangesen for the ROM, I really liked it. But I have one problem, mobile data 2G/3G doesn't work. and lock screen is chinese. could you fix these 2 issues? thnx

Davidoff59

Davidoff59

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, G300
its easy to change the lock screen until its changed.
Regarding data not working, have you checked that the APN settings are correct for your provider?

Boodhari

Boodhari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

its easy to change the lock screen until its changed.
Regarding data not working, have you checked that the APN settings are correct for your provider?

Yes I checked the APN and it is empty. I tried to automatically restore but nothing is coming out of it. I previously used CM7.1, Nightly builds, Tialal's ICS Rom. MUI etc and each time the mobile data was active automatically, I thought maybe the problem lies with this ROM.
My handset is DEL XCD35( ZTE BLADE GEN 2). thnx

Davidoff59

Davidoff59

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, G300
not all roms include all apn data. You can input these apns manually.
Search for your telephone provider settings, for example o2 or Vodafone. Just do a Google search and you will find them.
Every country and every provider has different settings so its hard to include them all.

Boodhari

Boodhari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

not all roms include all apn data. You can input these apns manually.
Search for your telephone provider settings, for example o2 or Vodafone. Just do a Google search and you will find them.
Every country and every provider has different settings so its hard to include them all.

thnx man. I manually configured the mobile data settings. I have taken some screenshots while using CM7.1.

elibas

elibas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 610
Hi all and thanks to lewa team
I'm having problems with the proximity sensor.
any idea?

allbest

allbest

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
It seems the Lewa Tek support is over :(

tithackrishabh

tithackrishabh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
can anyone provide me with privacy zip which will stop sending data to lewa zip i just need privacy zip

yangsen

yangsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

It seems the Lewa Tek support is over :(

It's not over. I was the only person in lewa team handle the out China customer service, so...........

l3addexample

l3addexample

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
this rom looks good, good job lewa team.
however im having difficulties in getting market up and running. i installed all the google related apps in the lewa cstore. after which within market app, gave me error 403 while trying to download anything.
gps doesnt get a fix also.

camera works fine. themes as well however i miss the old pencil-notebook-school theme. looked good.

cheers

yangsen

yangsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

this rom looks good, good job lewa team.
however im having difficulties in getting market up and running. i installed all the google related apps in the lewa cstore. after which within market app, gave me error 403 while trying to download anything.
gps doesnt get a fix also.

camera works fine. themes as well however i miss the old pencil-notebook-school theme. looked good.

cheers

Hi, we have add this to our bug list.

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Please write change log for new releases........Posted Image....Posted Image

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hey yangsen............

Great job buddy..............Posted Image.......I am in love with your ROM....................Posted Image

Now my 3g is working after manually entering APN setting............

And camera is working after applying this CM7 kernel patch of burstlam...........http://android.modac...sed-custom-rom/

PLUS the bonus point this kernel patch also supports OVERCLOCKING ...........Posted Image

So now the ROM is almost complete with full functionality................Posted Image

One problem though..............Still a few things are in Chinese...........

If only you can sort out this problem........................Posted Image

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hey yangsen............

Great job buddy..............Posted Image.......I am in love with your ROM....................Posted Image

And camera is working after applying this CM7 kernel patch of burstlam...........http://android.modac...sed-custom-rom/

PLUS the bonus point this kernel patch also supports OVERCLOCKING ...........Posted Image

So now the ROM is almost complete with full functionality................Posted Image

yangsen

yangsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Hey yangsen............

It's our pleasure to give you guys better romPosted Image. Could you give some details about which part is still in Chinese? Thank you

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Some parts which are stiil in chinese are:-

1. Calendar

2. Lockscreen:-
a. Dates are shown like 3 Chinese 27.........instead of 3/27
b. Instead of battery 78%...............it is written as Chinese 78%

3. In contacts at the bottom there are three things......search and dialer are in symbol.........but the middle one is Chinese and I don't know what it is. Clicking it gives me alphabet. I think its alphabet jumper for contacts....................

Another request is that whenever I pull down notification bar..........LewaOS shows date just right of clock.....since there is not enough space its gets conbined with clock............So its look like this..............March 279:30................instead of March 27 9:30............

A query also do we have to full wipe our phone for weekly updates????? Or it can be flashed above previous version of LewaOs????

yangsen

yangsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Some parts which are stiil in chinese are:-

1. Calendar

2. Lockscreen:-
a. Dates are shown like 3 Chinese 27.........instead of 3/27
b. Instead of battery 78%...............it is written as Chinese 78%

3. In contacts at the bottom there are three things......search and dialer are in symbol.........but the middle one is Chinese and I don't know what it is. Clicking it gives me alphabet. I think its alphabet jumper for contacts....................

Another request is that whenever I pull down notification bar..........LewaOS shows date just right of clock.....since there is not enough space its gets conbined with clock............So its look like this..............March 279:30................instead of March 27 9:30............

A query also do we have to full wipe our phone for weekly updates????? Or it can be flashed above previous version of LewaOs????

Thank you for your information. We have OTA update, which can flash rom above previous version, but it's in Chinese. If you need that I can post it one this thread.

junomba

junomba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte v880
this ROM for GSM or CDMA??

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hey yangsen.....................

Any new updates???????????

Are you guys working on ICS aka CM9 for v880??????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users