【ROM】lewa offical rom for ZTX Blade V880 English Version

Guest yangsen

Guest l3addexample

this rom looks good, good job lewa team.

however im having difficulties in getting market up and running. i installed all the google related apps in the lewa cstore. after which within market app, gave me error 403 while trying to download anything.

gps doesnt get a fix also.

camera works fine. themes as well however i miss the old pencil-notebook-school theme. looked good.

cheers

Guest yangsen

this rom looks good, good job lewa team.

however im having difficulties in getting market up and running. i installed all the google related apps in the lewa cstore. after which within market app, gave me error 403 while trying to download anything.

gps doesnt get a fix also.

camera works fine. themes as well however i miss the old pencil-notebook-school theme. looked good.

cheers

Hi, we have add this to our bug list.

Guest shobhit_1990

Hey yangsen............

Great job buddy..............laugh.gif.......I am in love with your ROM....................tongue.gif

Now my 3g is working after manually entering APN setting............

And camera is working after applying this CM7 kernel patch of burstlam...........http://android.modaco.com/topic/351892-updated-8th-marchgen2-kernel-update-for-cm7-and-stock-based-custom-rom/

PLUS the bonus point this kernel patch also supports OVERCLOCKING ...........cool.gif

So now the ROM is almost complete with full functionality................biggrin.gif

One problem though..............Still a few things are in Chinese...........

If only you can sort out this problem........................smile.gif

Guest shobhit_1990

Hey yangsen............

Great job buddy..............laugh.gif.......I am in love with your ROM....................tongue.gif

And camera is working after applying this CM7 kernel patch of burstlam...........http://android.modaco.com/topic/351892-updated-8th-marchgen2-kernel-update-for-cm7-and-stock-based-custom-rom/

PLUS the bonus point this kernel patch also supports OVERCLOCKING ...........cool.gif

So now the ROM is almost complete with full functionality................biggrin.gif

Guest yangsen

Hey yangsen............

And camera is working after applying this CM7 kernel patch of burstlam...........http://android.modac...sed-custom-rom/

It's our pleasure to give you guys better rombiggrin.gif. Could you give some details about which part is still in Chinese? Thank you

Guest shobhit_1990

Some parts which are stiil in chinese are:-

1. Calendar

2. Lockscreen:-

a. Dates are shown like 3 Chinese 27.........instead of 3/27

b. Instead of battery 78%...............it is written as Chinese 78%

3. In contacts at the bottom there are three things......search and dialer are in symbol.........but the middle one is Chinese and I don't know what it is. Clicking it gives me alphabet. I think its alphabet jumper for contacts....................

Another request is that whenever I pull down notification bar..........LewaOS shows date just right of clock.....since there is not enough space its gets conbined with clock............So its look like this..............March 279:30................instead of March 27 9:30............

A query also do we have to full wipe our phone for weekly updates????? Or it can be flashed above previous version of LewaOs????

Guest yangsen

Some parts which are stiil in chinese are:-

1. Calendar

2. Lockscreen:-

a. Dates are shown like 3 Chinese 27.........instead of 3/27

b. Instead of battery 78%...............it is written as Chinese 78%

3. In contacts at the bottom there are three things......search and dialer are in symbol.........but the middle one is Chinese and I don't know what it is. Clicking it gives me alphabet. I think its alphabet jumper for contacts....................

Another request is that whenever I pull down notification bar..........LewaOS shows date just right of clock.....since there is not enough space its gets conbined with clock............So its look like this..............March 279:30................instead of March 27 9:30............

A query also do we have to full wipe our phone for weekly updates????? Or it can be flashed above previous version of LewaOs????

Thank you for your information. We have OTA update, which can flash rom above previous version, but it's in Chinese. If you need that I can post it one this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mausam11

Hi, I'm from lewa OS team, we just notice that many people like our rom, and some developers have already modified our rom.

Therefor, we decide to release our offical ZTX Blade rom here, and it's in English. We are grade to hear your feedback and we

welcome all of you to modifcate our rom.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please contact us with Email: [email protected] or visit our facebook page "lewaOS",

and you can also leave a post here. we are looking for your advise.

2012/3/24 Base on lewa rom release on March 22:

here is the link to download the rom: http://www.mediafire...f6y3m811de8833k

2012/3/20 Base on lewa rom release on March 16th:

here is the link to download the rom: http://www.mediafire...epnf7j69pm07xrl

2012/3/3 I just make a new version for this rom, here's the list for the upgrade:

1.fix the USSD problem. "#"works when you dialing.

2.cut the information colletion from the rom, like umeng.

here is the link to download the rom: http://www.mediafire...4trh2818ttlmqw1

here is the link to download the rom: http://www.mediafire...c509gl4y0za95l0

For more roms for another Android phone, please visit www.lewaos.com or www.lewarom.weebly.com

Hey I have tested the ROM....itz superb!!!!

Everything seems okay except for one problem though ...........

The data monitor text on the status bar are overlapping each other .......the "remaining" text causing the problem .........

CAN anyone please suggest a way to change that to shorter text.

I'll be more than happy.......and thankful........:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Le based on what Stanoo said in this topic: http://www.modaco.co...40#entry2020389

I went looking on the LeWa official site (with really almost useless google translate). Where as Stanoo said the newest developer edition is pretty good, I'd noticed something else:

The developer rom seems to be based on Android 4.0.4. ... Even tho I am not sure about that(I'm downloading now, so will check later or someone confirm?).

Anyways, downloading, and later saying if it's good or bad :)

Ok, ANdroid 4.0.4 was complete lie, this is still 2.3.7 :)

Edited by Felsch

• 2 months later...
Guest fahad.sagittarius

Lewa ROM is quite good. Have many features. But problem with this ROM is that even after choosing english as prefferred language. Traces of chineese is still left. Menu is not properly translated. Which i dont like at all . . :(

• 1 month later...
Guest d_borghi

hi all,

is there a last version on this lewa rom with fix for the privacy issue???

'cause i'm trying the 22-03-2012 and this is a very stable rom.

tnx

db

• 2 weeks later...