[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest karthiknr

Which base of MIUI did you use?

I used app and framework from Blader B1. Others like telocation and yellow page also from B1. Maybe because of this the miui issues remain. Will try using Miui from an armv6 device like desire and will test.

Edited by karthiknr

Guest fonix232

I used app and framework from Blader B1. Others like telocation and yellow page also from B1. Maybe because of this the miui issues remain. Will try using Miui from an armv6 device like desire and will test.

Erm, the Desire is not ARMv6, but ARMv7 (one of the first ever ARMv7 Android devices). Actually all official MIUI phones are ARMv7, that's why we couldn't port anything before.

Guest karthiknr

Erm, the Desire is not ARMv6, but ARMv7 (one of the first ever ARMv7 Android devices). Actually all official MIUI phones are ARMv7, that's why we couldn't port anything before.

Lol,yeah I realised yesterday. My bad. All the processes kept closing. acore and media kept on fc'ing.

Guest Orfik

Lol,yeah I realised yesterday. My bad. All the processes kept closing. acore and media kept on fc'ing.

I make rom with latest miui.au apks and coldfusionx 22032012. Seems works fine, but microphone doesn't work for me

Guest karthiknr

I make rom with latest miui.au apks and coldfusionx 22032012. Seems works fine, but microphone doesn't work for me

For which device do those apks belong to? I had similar microphone issues with my build as well.

Guest Orfik

For which device do those apks belong to? I had similar microphone issues with my build as well.

For htc desire

Download from here:

Edited by Orfik

Guest karthiknr

For htc desire

Download from here:

I used 2.3.15. Will download this and try. Maybe there is a fix for the microphone problem.

Edit. Tried the apks from the build you linked. Rom boots up but processes acore,media and phone forcle close. Interaction is limited because of FC pop ups. Integration of framework from desire worked. The problems reside in the apks. So until they work for blade,I don't think a port will work.

Edited by karthiknr

Guest Orfik

I used 2.3.15. Will download this and try. Maybe there is a fix for the microphone problem.

Edit. Tried the apks from the build you linked. Rom boots up but processes acore,media and phone forcle close. Interaction is limited because of FC pop ups. Integration of framework from desire worked. The problems reside in the apks. So until they work for blade,I don't think a port will work.

I don't have FC's. I have Blade 512/512. Microphone still doesn't work. It seems volume on microphone in 0 level. I don't know how to increase it.

Guest karthiknr

I don't have FC's. I have Blade 512/512. Microphone still doesn't work. It seems volume on microphone in 0 level. I don't know how to increase it.

Could you upload your build? I just can't seem to get the apks working.

Guest karthiknr

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zu7683hxhiddas2

MD5: 96f8a8bdfc9bdd431ecf88ffa5e67aa7

I made the mistake of not integrating the framework also. Maybe that's why the desire port didn't work. This time I replaced app,framework and other files from the desire au link you gave. Everything is working but for microphone,calculator,gallery and about device page. Thanks.:)

Guest Orfik

I made the mistake of not integrating the framework also. Maybe that's why the desire port didn't work. This time I replaced app,framework and other files from the desire au link you gave. Everything is working but for microphone,calculator,gallery and about device page. Thanks.:)

on miui 2.3.x doesn't work mobile data (((

Guest karthiknr

Update should be today but on a new thread since its technically a new rom.

You mean you have a new miui rom for us or the miui sources are being updated? If its the first case,I'm ecstatic.:D

Guest GhostWarrior

Will hardware decoder be improved in the next update ?

Generally it's a great ROM. It looks great and the performance is really fast.

Guest Sm0k3^_*

Really, Really great job. BRAVO!

I'm with this ROM since the last update was released. Great ROM, Great UI, but the most interesting thing is the batteri life, which is just better than other ROMS. :)

• 1 month later...