skate factory rom

Guest favod

Guest razzmataz1478

does any one know if there is a copy of a rom for the skate/omc that is the factory rom im fed up of the bloated orange rom

look at the stock rom sticky

look at the stock rom sticky

i have and i have read the details and it is said if you flash a rom that isnt valid for the handset i can end up with a glorified paper water

Guest PedroVader

i have and i have read the details and it is said if you flash a rom that isnt valid for the handset i can end up with a glorified paper water

That's a standard you have to accept throughout all the roms, but I can tell you with complete honesty that every rom I've tried, which is pretty much all of them, will not give you a paperweight.

Just read the instructions, read them again, and then read them once more, it's a really straightforward process.

If you want the easiest result, go for Ceco's rom, as its all done in one hit, as the TPT will replace everything, and then you've got ClockworkMod installed ready for you if you do want a change.

;)

Check out my SKatie rom. It's based on generic one and is quite close to it but with many improvements.

im about to install ur rom now can u explain what i have to do in the custom rom kitchen

Please, continue in SKatie topic since I am not having notifications turned on for this one. Thank you. I am copying your last reply to be quoted in SKatie topic soon.