Apparently everything is working
This is a great ROM and shows what Sense 4 will mean for us. It is big, and built from the only base available...so of course it resembles the Virtuous one. Functionality here, though, seems more complete. There are a few interface issues yet to be resolved. I list my observations here:
Issues with appearance in TripNRaver Endeavor B003
1. Menu button opens (e.g., on the test screen of Quadrant) for no reason
2. Images in the controls on the drawer are frequently obliterated, but reappear when touched
3. People widget is too tall - the bottom row is partially obscured by the dock.
4. In weather app, the two fragments which show the movie of the weather and the forecast are too tall. The movie covers the forecast, since it is redrawn frequently.
5. Facebook is not an available account type in Friendstream.
6. There is no way to access previous apps (HTC's fault, I think; Virtuous uses a mod by Shnizlon to tie it to long-press of Search key.)
7. Occasionally glitches appear in transitions between screens or on objects (example: the floating pointer boxes on the welcome page in Chrome Beta).
Speed, overall stability, battery friendliness, smoothness- these are are all outstanding.
Thanks again, Trip!