[CANCELED] Endavour@Pyramid | Sense 4 | BETA 004

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest zabi1

was probably the 1st to download :P. anyway running it all ok got a few force closes also on the fist boot i had to battery pull and restart to boot into the system. Other than that camcorder works perfect and very snappy compared to virtuokang ;).

thanks trip

Guest iCeClouD

dammit!! thought i had the ROM chosen now, but ONCE AGAIN you just wreck the whole evening by delivering this piece of fast beauty... what will become of us feeble-minded flash addicts :P (on a side-note, thx a lot dev-maestero ^^)

Guest Xeodium

Bootloops all the way

wiped data, cache, dalvik, etc

used sensation superwipe zip.

nothing..

after first unsucsessful try did the following:

installed Radio_11.69.3504.00U_11.22.3540.07_M

installed SebastianFM 3.0.16 kernel for sense ics.. (v1.11 1512 MHz)

wipes shwypes again..

installed.

DANG..bootloop. re-downloading from jassycliq's mirror atm..

I really hope it'll work.. >_>

Guest solracarevir

Mine's is crashing when sense tries to load. Flashing it again right now....

Edited by solracarevir

Guest sigg1996

Auto-rotate doesn't seem to work :S Anyone else having this problem? I am 100% sure it is checked on in settings :P

Oh and just so it's said, the G-sensor calibration app is not resized, not a big deal though ^^

Otherwise and excellent build TripN!

EDIT: After a reboot Auto-rotate is not working again :D

Edited by sigg1996

Guest secano

Booted ok, but I must say that the graphic glitches are still present on 004. Not as many as before, but still has them.

Edited by secano

Guest Xeodium

Right, finally got it to work after flashing 3.30 firmware update.

It's really shiny n stuff, but lags like hell :/

What can I do about those graphic glitches and lags?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol

You are the only one the have lag read my twitter

Lol

glitches? where?

Guest Tha-hamster

Lol

You are the only one the have lag read my twitter

Lol

glitches? where?

I agree, where does it lag?

Let it settle for about 15 minutes, then it is extremely fluid.

And I have yet to see any major gliches, saw one in Market, but I was downloading like 30 apps there..

And Trip, thanks for an awesome ROM! If I wasn't as broke as I am, I would have donated to you right away! :D

Edit: It just rebooted by itself, but I didn't need to enten my PIN or anything.. Kinda like the reboot's your earlier AOSP had..

Edited by Tha-hamster

Guest TripNRaVeR

I agree, where does it lag?

Let it settle for about 15 minutes, then it is extremely fluid.

And I have yet to see any major gliches, saw one in Market, but I was downloading like 30 apps there..

And Trip, thanks for an awesome ROM! If I wasn't as broke as I am, I would have donated to you right away! :D

Edit: It just rebooted by itself, but I didn't need to enten my PIN or anything.. Kinda like the reboot's your earlier AOSP had..

As i said before there are apps that have glitches the first time using them (root explorer) but sense itself doesnt have glitches.

The reason that some apps have glitches the first time is because of tegra s*** that still exist and need to be removed

Guest inzaghi1975

Hi Trip. You have done a great job. No glitches and no lags. Thanks.

Sense 4 have no init.d folder?

Edited by inzaghi1975

Guest ManCityFC

Am I missing something? I did superwipe and flashed this and couldn't get anything stable. Touch screen wouldn't respond. Very odd.

Tell me I missed something obvious and did something stupid. Do I need a certain firmware?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Am I missing something? I did superwipe and flashed this and couldn't get anything stable. Touch screen wouldn't respond. Very odd.

Tell me I missed something obvious and did something stupid. Do I need a certain firmware?

Read the OP you just found an easter egg

Hi Trip. You have done a great job. No glitches and no lags. Thanks.

Sense 4 have no init.d folder?

There is no init.d folder by default in sense but you can add it yourself the kernel supports it

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest bennyboy5764

Sometimes when showing a message preview on the lockscreen the wallpaper is black.

Also sometimes when clicking on a message thread the recipient turns into //mms-sms-v2/conversations/295 and won't let me hit send until i close then reopen the app.

Other than that great!

Edited by bennyboy5764

Guest ManCityFC

There is no init.d folder by default in sense but you can add it yourself the kernel supports it

Great. Crystal Clear. That's just what I need. Honestly.

I'm in Holland, perhaps we could meet up trip? I'm in Almere, join me for breakfast.

Guest dkeppy

Trip,

Your tweet is right. Quadrant is 3484 with OC'd kernel, for whatever that's worth.

For glitches, check App Drawer controls, sometimes the controls at the bottom. Weather app and People widget still have scaling issues.

But this is a fine ROM and you have done a fantastic job with it - daily driver material already!

Yrs,

dkeppy

Guest Da Baron

Really enjoy and appreciate all the work you do for our Sensations. May I ask a question of you please? I can't seem to get my bluetooth earpiece to connect fully in settings. It shows that it's paired yet the bluetooth icon on the statusbar doesn't show that it is. Once I am on a call it's evident that bluetooth isn't connected. I've done a full wipe,reflashed ROM but to no avail. Any ideas,thoughts etc?

Thank you for your time,

Da Baron

Guest solracarevir

Re downloaded the Rom (This time from my Home internet connection) Flashed it again and.... This thing Flies!!!

...Damn Trip, HTC should employ you!!

Edited by solracarevir