Vega Cases

Guest stevehoot

Guest stevehoot

Hi Guys,

Have a Vega coming next week after getting one from DSG outlet on eBay yesterday. After playing with ROM's on here for my old HTC Desire (and now using a Nokia Lumia 800) I just can't wait to start playing with Android again. Plus it'll be my first tablet so double excited!

Couple of things: I can't find any "offical" case / cover for it anywhere. I'm after something that'll double as a kickstand, leather and looks the part. Any recommendations? Also, is it worth while getting a screen protector for the Vega? Is it pretty resistant or should I splash out on a decent protector? And finally, anyone know what sort of SD card I should be looking at? Will it be able to take advantage of a class 10 or should I go with a class 4 instead?

Can't wait to give ICS Alpha 3 a play as soon as I get it.

Thanks,

Steve

I use a soft case from Tucano (I think it's the Radice - I threw away the packaging and it has no distinguishing features). The tablet straps in, which is good except that on of the straps will cover your back key, so I usually leave that corner unstrapped). It folds over when you open it so you can view at an angle if you want, and there's a zip pocket on the front for pens etc.

Edited by Solri

Guest martinmrocks

backing up the post above, the Tucano is a really good case, mine came with a screen wiper aswell in one of the pockets. The straps are good and as mentioned one does cover the back key but its a small price to pay for such a great case