[APP] Liquid MT Control 1.4 (28.03.2012)
- download and install like every other app
- You don't have to use my kernel but you maybe have to live without some featues (changing voltage, setting things for boot, etc.)
- set voltage for each frequency
- set/delete voltages on boot
- import/export voltages from/to sdcard
- control max. GPU frequency
- set/delete max. GPU frequency at boot
- enable/disable LEDs
- change scheduler on the fly
- set/delete scheduler on boot
- Reboot, -Bootloader, -Recovery and Hot Reboot options
- Known Issues
- no known issues yet
Download Liquid MT Control & View Changelog
Please do NOT mirror MT Control.
- if you set voltages too low, your device maybe freeze. In this case just pull battery out and begin from new.
- if you set a too low voltage on boot, just run deleteBootUndervolt.zip from recovery. It is on your sdcard when you use my kernel.
- if you set a too high frequency on bott, just run deleteBootGPUFrequency.zip from recovery. It is on your sdcard when you use my kernel.
- Report Problems
- tell me what version you're using.
- describe the problem as detailed as possible
- How to support developers?
- Give them a (: If you want to, you can donate something to them of course
Edited by TechnoLover, 28 March 2012 - 02:38 PM.