[ROM] [ AtomicMod ] [UPDATED 22/06/12]

Guest tillaz

Guest ucaimah

i will be working on an update this week :)

Great! hope you have enough time for this ROM :)

I haven't change ROM since using your ROM. the functionality and the graphic is suit with my need

Guest Semesterlund

Good news...

I just have some feedback to you. I am running the "20120512 " update (not the latest one).

• GPS take really long time to locate.
  • Random reboots

This might be fixed in the latest update you did but since it was not in the change log I thought it was a good idea to bringit up.

BR

Mattias

Guest agremlins

Good news...

I just have some feedback to you. I am running the "20120512 " update (not the latest one).

• GPS take really long time to locate.
  • Random reboots

This might be fixed in the latest update you did but since it was not in the change log I thought it was a good idea to bringit up.

BR

Mattias

For GPS, try FasterFix app on Play store

For ramdom reboot, try to clear dalvik cache

Guest SuperSkill

Tillaz, please contiune this, people are on their way back here now, we have started posting here again. Lets get thiso2x site back to what it was last summer :)

Guest dimmah90

this update works much slower than r13 on my device, led light on back button doesn't flash when sms or any message comes, but it work when it's charging or low battery.. sometimes when i click power off button to lock my phone, it locks but screen continues to work (backlight doesn't turns off), also when i try to unlock, sometimes it takes about two seconds to react (to turn on backlight and show unlock button).. does anyone have that problems? i'm sure that I have a few more, but I can't remember at the moment :D

Guest tillaz

this update works much slower than r13 on my device, led light on back button doesn't flash when sms or any message comes, but it work when it's charging or low battery.. sometimes when i click power off button to lock my phone, it locks but screen continues to work (backlight doesn't turns off), also when i try to unlock, sometimes it takes about two seconds to react (to turn on backlight and show unlock button).. does anyone have that problems? i'm sure that I have a few more, but I can't remember at the moment biggrin.png

you say R13 ?

are you using a lg optimus 2x, or talking about the zte skate?

i have non of these problems on ether device, try flashing the latest version with a full wipe,

take note this is forum is for LG optimus 2x

Guest Semesterlund

Thx for the tips I'll try them out. However, I had the issues since I installed this ROM and Iknow for sure that I cleared Dalvik aswell

BR

Mattias

Guest tillaz

Thx for the tips I'll try them out. However, I had the issues since I installed this ROM and Iknow for sure that I cleared Dalvik aswell

BR

Mattias

you should use the latest release, there where a lot of changes and improvements i forgot to list.

i cant help if anyone is using an older version than me,

i'm currently testing the new version, will be available soon

Guest dimmah90

you say R13 ?

are you using a lg optimus 2x, or talking about the zte skate?

i have non of these problems on ether device, try flashing the latest version with a full wipe,

take note this is forum is for LG optimus 2x

my bad.. I'm talking about zte skate... thought this thread is for skate :)..

Guest Semesterlund

you should use the latest release, there where a lot of changes and improvements i forgot to list.

i cant help if anyone is using an older version than me,

i'm currently testing the new version, will be available soon

I am aware that the issues might have been fixed in that release however since you are releasing a newer version soon I will wait for that.

BR

Mattias

Guest ucaimah

for gps i have tried fasterfix and yes it fasten the gps lock

but for random reboot i also have this problem sometimes, specifically when memory is low

thanks

Guest parthabhatta
new release might be based on the latest v20s... not looking forward to doing all the porting again though :(

Waiting eagerly for this.

Guest tillaz

Tillaz, do you have a ETA on the update?

no ETA, but it will be here soon.

here is the update log

• FIXED CALENDER BUG
  • FASTER GPS FIX
  • DISABLED SCROLLING CACHE
  • PERFORMANCE IMPROVED
  • BETTER BATTERY LIFE
  • KEYBOARD FIXES
  • HIGHER BENCHMARKS
  • THEME FIXES
  • OTHER FIXES I FOGOT