[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest tilal6991

It may be a silly question,but theres no app drawer?:)

MIUI launcher doesn't have one - all apps are on the home screen. It's meant to be that way.

Guest kai666

I like this rom, but Profimail doesn't work, I get repeated messages thats it's crashed, and the icon in the drop down menu shows a big crack through the icon. Other apps repeatedly FC

and half my apps don't show up in the market, so I can't reinstall them. Bit of a deal breaker when they are paid apps not showing! Titanium backup refuses to reinstall anything with this rom

A shame, but I will try again next update, and hopefully things will worker better on my phone

Edited by kai666

Guest Modieo

1.Why the new rom can only display carrier in English but no Chinese, and the MIUI Gallery too.2.MIUI Gallery is not just like the MIUI official rom, I have a Leo too, but the MIUI Gallery is much better then this rom is.3.The Task Manager is no the MIUI Task Manager just the original Android one want I Long press the home button, but I can use by the search widget.Thanks for your GREAT JOBS! Sorry for my English!

Guest JThumar

Pinch and zoom does not work in MIUI gallery

1.Why the new rom can only display carrier in English but no Chinese, and the MIUI Gallery too.2.MIUI Gallery is not just like the MIUI official rom, I have a Leo too, but the MIUI Gallery is much better then this rom is.3.The Task Manager is no the MIUI Task Manager just the original Android one want I Long press the home button, but I can use by the search widget.Thanks for your GREAT JOBS! Sorry for my English!

Guest bluestation

Hi! I'm your fan,I think yours ROM is amazing!!

Here I want to report some small bugs:

1.It seems that "MIUI Galley" is not run smoothty, and I can't use Muti-touch to zoom the pictures.

2.When I connect my device to the computer, my cellphone just reboot and can not connect to my PC.

3.Camera is not word very well,when it autofocusing, it's not smoothly.

Thanks for your listening!! And I will wait the releases in hope!!

Edited by bluestation

Guest MadQuaker

Hi, this is great rom. I like it, but ( i know it is only 0.4 version), when i plug in USB to PC, phone reboot. Camera sometimes shut down, and do not any response.

I hope you can fix it, and i´ll wait to full version. I keep my fingers crossed ;)

[PLEASE, SORRY MY ENGLISH]

Guest Sidecar_jon

Had a dabble with this yesterday, its eye acheingly nice to look at. I can only marvel at those who do this sort of thing. I went back to my old rom but I'm watching,waiting to pounce when its daily stable.

Guest JThumar

this is daily stable

Had a dabble with this yesterday, its eye acheingly nice to look at. I can only marvel at those who do this sort of thing. I went back to my old rom but I'm watching,waiting to pounce when its daily stable.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Your English is all rightsmile.gif

The display of Chinese carrier will be fixed in next release. Please give some feedback if it works.

MIUI task manager hasn't been ported yet.

Pinch and zoom does not work in MIUI gallery

The MIUI gallery included is just some mod version I found on the internet. If someone got a better version, please let us know.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

some apps i had on other roms, doesnt work now when im on this rom. why is that? =(

LINE , WHATSAPP , Does not support

Sorry~Taiwanese

Google Translation

Will be fixed in next version

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hi! I'm your fan,I think yours ROM is amazing!!

Here I want to report some small bugs:

1.It seems that "MIUI Galley" is not run smoothty, and I can't use Muti-touch to zoom the pictures.

2.When I connect my device to the computer, my cellphone just reboot and can not connect to my PC.

3.Camera is not word very well,when it autofocusing, it's not smoothly.

Thanks for your listening!! And I will wait the releases in hope!!

Hi, this is great rom. I like it, but ( i know it is only 0.4 version), when i plug in USB to PC, phone reboot. Camera sometimes shut down, and do not any response.

I hope you can fix it, and i´ll wait to full version. I keep my fingers crossed ;)

[PLEASE, SORRY MY ENGLISH]

Thanks for your supportbiggrin.gif

Reboot when mounting USB storage is a known bug. It happens only if an app has been installed on the SD card and is running (or in background) when the USB is mounted. I'm trying to work out how to fix it.

You can disable auto focus in camera settings.

Guest MadQuaker

Thanks for your supportbiggrin.gif

Reboot when mounting USB storage is a known bug. It happens only if an app has been installed on the SD card and is running (or in background) when the USB is mounted. I'm trying to work out how to fix it.

You can disable auto focus in camera settings.

I mean, when i take a photo, sometimes camera freeze and shut down. When i open camera again show me message: Cannot connect camera. I must reboot phone, then camera work again. [sRRY MY ENGLISH]

Guest Modieo

Your English is all rightsmile.gif

The display of Chinese carrier will be fixed in next release. Please give some feedback if it works.

MIUI task manager hasn't been ported yet.

The MIUI gallery included is just some mod version I found on the internet. If someone got a better version, please let us know.

MIUI task manager is already there, I can use by the search widget, but can not just like the official MIUI rom open it by long press home button. MIUI task manager was ported in 0.41!

Guest rober920

Hi, i install this rom but when i install tuenti app from tuenti.apk i can't install it, or i cant open it can you solved please

Edited by rober920

Guest yannliep

Hello,

Is there any way to get all the MIUI features in French because some options are in English and others in Chinese.

By translating all by myself it appears that SystemUI and Contact won't start, I don't know why.

Thx

Guest xiaoyaoswim

I mean, when i take a photo, sometimes camera freeze and shut down. When i open camera again show me message: Cannot connect camera. I must reboot phone, then camera work again. [sRRY MY ENGLISH]

I've never encountered such problem on my phone. This MIUI camera is also a mod version, not ported by andalululu. So it could be unstable. Maybe you can try other camera app like camera360

Guest xiaoyaoswim

MIUI task manager is already there, I can use by the search widget, but can not just like the official MIUI rom open it by long press home button. MIUI task manager was ported in 0.41!

Can you please give some more details about how to access MIUI task manager by the search widget?

Guest xiaoyaoswim

每天都来看看你更新没,感觉MIUI很不错,期待你将skate的MIUI完善,更期望你在MIUI V4中发出好作品

哈哈,10年注册的账号现在第一帖来支持了我,很荣幸哈。有时间我会尽量完善这个rom的,至于v4是完全不同的架构,还是期待其他牛人的作品吧。

Thanks for the support. Please use English if possible.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hi, i install this rom but when i install tuenti app from tuenti.apk i can't install it, or i cant open it can you solved please

v0.5 will be released today and it will be solved.