Photo

[ICS-MIUI] MIUI v.4 2.2.24 for Blade by doc3000 (beta1)

* * * * - 8 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

Davidoff59

Davidoff59

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, G300
please remember when restoring apps on cm9 based roms, or ics based roms that there were fundamental changes made to the ICS 4.0 code. If the app has not been coded to work with ICS, then the app wont work.

lopilop

lopilop

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade (Sapo A5)

Burstlam's CM9-PRE-RC05.6 released today
but I think 5.5 is smooth enough except for opengl.

Will you update the ROM soon?
Has this ROM any problems with WIFI?

ManMetDeHamer

ManMetDeHamer

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I realy like this rom, but for now i gone back to gingerbread again... i tried all the a2sd scripts for ics i could find, but non of them seemed to work. it installed fine and the phone did boot. But the a2sd gui app said the script was not running right.

Running:
Swedish Snow RLS3
With Nemus launcher!

daaneel

daaneel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Blade / CM 10.1 KonstaKang
nice and smooth, great work!

wifi works but it connects poorly, even when sitting right next to my wifi-modem it hardly connects and loses connection quickly...
other than that it works great, if you can get youtube support and camera preview to work for this rom, I would want to use it as a daily driver!
haven't tried themes because im not using it as a daily driver yet anyway plus it seems a little troublesome to get it to work.

little request to make it more user-friendly (not an absolute must):
it would be cool if the repartitioning and gapps and system formatting and wiping would all be done automatically, now it's kind of a hassle to install it :P
(not sure if this would be possible, im not a dev at all...)

d_borghi

d_borghi

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
Wonderfull!!! Is the best rom a've tried!
Elegant & fast.
Can you fix:
- camera (i can't see what i'm going to take)
- "videocamera" (don't work )
- wifi in my zte blade (chinaunicom) don't work;
- data mobile don't work.
tnx
db

Edited by d_borghi, 04 March 2012 - 02:14 PM.

..Abel..

..Abel..

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade / Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Ace_Able

Will you update the ROM soon?
Has this ROM any problems with WIFI?

burstlams .6.1 is great ..nope ...

Posted Image
JELLY BEAN :)

rukanito

rukanito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (ZTE Blade)
This rom looks very good!!! his can be my next rom

keep the good work. thanks

Sapo a5 + CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.1)

fgy

fgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:@1stmrfgy
very good ROM.
when will arrive the 1st update?

Sm0k3^_*

Sm0k3^_*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:ZTE-BLADE
How to connect the phone to PC by USB ?
I connect the USB to the phone and PC but there is no effect.

Wi-FI and mobile data works fine.

My Device: Globul Z3

fgy

fgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

How to connect the phone to PC by USB ?
I connect the USB to the phone and PC but there is no effect.

Wi-FI and mobile data works fine.

start Dual Mount SD icon, and enable USB auto mount.
on computer will appear the SD content.
fgy

luckyjames

luckyjames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:SGSIII
I have already updated my Blade to GEN2 via TPT with Wbaw and I have 140mb system...

Do I Need to overwirte this with 200mb TPT ?

If so can i just use any TPT Gen2?

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

I have already updated my Blade to GEN2 via TPT with Wbaw and I have 140mb system...

Yes you can use another TPT with a bigger system size. You can use any Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPT.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

luckyjames

luckyjames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:SGSIII
So to confirm even though I already upgraded to Gen2 from Gen1 I have to use a Gen1 to Gen 2 TPT?

Can i flash stock Gen2 as on this page? http://amphoras.co.u...oads/blade-tpts

fgy

fgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

yes, you must increase /system size, because the /system size of this ROM cca. 175MB...
follow the 1st post, for the repartition.
fgy

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

So to confirm even though I already upgraded to Gen2 from Gen1 I have to use a Gen1 to Gen 2 TPT?

Can i flash stock Gen2 as on this page? http://amphoras.co.u...oads/blade-tpts

You can use any of the ones that have Gen 1 to Gen 2 in the name. The ones that just say Gen 2 or Gen 3 will not work.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

You can use any of the ones that have Gen 1 to Gen 2 in the name. The ones that just say Gen 2 or Gen 3 will not work.

Thanks for this mate. I've always been confuzzed by this. Like: why would I need to TPT to GEN 2 when I already have?
Being that you are the author of that TPT app, I appreciate your input on this.

All the best,
Bill

PS: so basically is it safe to say that this would be a "re-TPT" in order to create a larger partition to accept this new rom?

Edited by eirlysbill1, 07 March 2012 - 01:09 PM.

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Thanks for this mate. I've always been confuzzed by this. Like: why would I need to TPT to GEN 2 when I already have?
Being that you are the author of that TPT app, I appreciate your input on this.

All the best,
Bill

PS: so basically is it safe to say that this would be a "re-TPT" in order to create a larger partition to accept this new rom?

Its just the naming really. There are two styles of TPT, the Gen 1 type which has all the files separately, and the Gen 2 type which has all the files inside the image.bin file. The two types are not compatible, unless you use the Windows flasher. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs are the Gen 1 type. As your phone started as Gen 1, you still need to use Gen 1type TPTs. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 is just what its called. They will repartition your phone and leave you on Gen 2, so they were called Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs as the original use was to convert your phone from Gen 1 to Gen 2. If you are already Gen 2, then they just repartition your phone.

TPTs and other apps

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

Its just the naming really. There are two styles of TPT, the Gen 1 type which has all the files separately, and the Gen 2 type which has all the files inside the image.bin file. The two types are not compatible, unless you use the Windows flasher. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs are the Gen 1 type. As your phone started as Gen 1, you still need to use Gen 1type TPTs. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 is just what its called. They will repartition your phone and leave you on Gen 2, so they were called Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs as the original use was to convert your phone from Gen 1 to Gen 2. If you are already Gen 2, then they just repartition your phone.

always scratching my head on this one, until now.

Thanks again

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Dear Developer,

This is Guna. First up all i wish to share my thanks to introduce this ROM to us.

Great Work.

I shall be happy if you fix the following bugs.

1. Camera (All our friends insist)
2. Video Camera
3. Gallery is forced stop.

If you fix the above issues, I am going to use this ROM in daily drive.

I am eagerly waiting for your nice reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

mr_mufy

mr_mufy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Interests:TICs/Electronics.
    Btt
  • Devices:ZTE - Blade / Huawei G300
Hi people.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">Thanks for this rom it's very good.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">Infortally I have to refuse the rom because a problem on a endomondo app.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">I can´t install... Give always the error "not installed."<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">i can´t find the fix to continuous using the rom.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">Does any one now any fix for this?

People please stop asking to fix the camera.
This it's a process on work.

This rom it's BETA, so you can´t use for daily, unless you are a devoloper.

Mr_mufy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users