Let me introduce cm9 for Pulse. This time it is our own build compiled from source.
Thanks to dtox125 for the first source compilation.
Thanks goes also to tilal6991 for development/maintenance of cm9 for u8150 and general inspiration.
1. properly formatted SD card:
- ext2 partition (I use 512 MB). Rom won't work without it.
- swap partition 64 MB (not less)
2. /system partition not less than 110 MB. (Pulse u8220 users: prior installation of TRE or CHT8000 rom is required to achive such partition size).
- backup your current rom in case something go wrong;
- make FULL clean: "wipe data/factory reset" AND "format system";
- install Zip via CWM recovery. Reboot. Optionally install gapps.
- radio (can reload sometimes),
- usb: mass storage, adb
- sd card,
- native A2SD
- mobile data network
- keypad LEDs
- video playback
- hardware acceleration
- hardware accelerated boot animation
First load takes much time - at least 10 minutes, adb can be unreachable during the period.
Don't be scared of broken boot animation.
Post your feedback!
u8220 will die if install big memory consumers like Maps, Market, etc. u8230 should be better.
Edited by pier11, 10 March 2012 - 03:44 PM.