Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate][Blade Port] Swedish Snow RLS7 (13/Apr/2012)

* * * * - 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

olimpx

olimpx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It seems that /system/bin/su binary has been swapped during porting.

You can install the latest Superuser app and su binary (Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip) from Superuser homepage through ClockWorkMod. If your root is working, you should also be able to update the su binary from Superuser app. Superuser -> MENU -> Preferences -> Su binary.

Tnx for helping!
I like your ROM, and use it on my Blade and Skate!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
RLS6 package replaced with new one containing superuser binary fix.

For all those who already have RLS6 installed, there is Patch #1 available for download in the first post.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300, Nexus 7
In case anyone's interested...

Attached Files

siddis

siddis

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Sorry for my bad language.. Congratulations to the developers for this rom, specially the 2way call recording...
I was made a few modification on this rom's apperance ( wifi signal, flightmode, battery icons, system signal )
Just try if you like it... Download this zip to SD >> Reboot to recovery >> Choose zip from SD-card >> Reboot >> Enjoy...

http://min.us/m6SRR8kUa

Posted Image

Edited by siddis, 20 March 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Infuckingcredible

Infuckingcredible

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
I'm sorry for my dumb question, but does this ROM has a Theme Chooser engine?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

I'm sorry for my dumb question, but does this ROM has a Theme Chooser engine?

No, it's (near) impossible task to put Theme Chooser to a non-CM7 ROM.

There is couple of battery mod add-ons in the first post of the original thread. You can also find themes for RLS6 from Blade's themes section and there even some more scattered along the original thread. You can safely use any Blade themes/add-ons with this Skate port except the ones that replace the kernel.

You can of course always use Ultimate Online Theme (UOT) Kitchen to cook themes that suit your personal preference. ;)

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
I have a strange issue...

With headphones connected, media volume is different, depending on the 'in call' volume - when I'm using the internal speaker so not headphones.

For example: If I am in a call, and turn up the volume, when I finish the call and connect headphones to listen to music, the music is very loud even with the media volume set to the lowest setting.

Then if I take out my headphones and make a call and turn down the volume, finish the call and connect headphones to listen to music again, the music's much quieter in general.

Any ideas?

Thanks

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Hmm... Deja Vu. I've seen it somewhere.

Yes... Here:
http://android.modac...ost__p__1915811
http://android.modac...ue-sort-of-fix/

I don't have a clue what's causing this. Would be interesting to check on Blade if it behaves the same way.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
Interesting. I have a feeling I may have had this problem when I did have a blade, but I never worked out what it was...

Infuckingcredible

Infuckingcredible

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo

No, it's (near) impossible task to put Theme Chooser to a non-CM7 ROM.

There is couple of battery mod add-ons in the first post of the original thread. You can also find themes for RLS6 from Blade's themes section and there even some more scattered along the original thread. You can safely use any Blade themes/add-ons with this Skate port except the ones that replace the kernel.

You can of course always use Ultimate Online Theme (UOT) Kitchen to cook themes that suit your personal preference. ;)

Thank you very much for your detailed answer! I just want to ask one more thing - are you going to release a newer version for the blade that C3C0 could port? I am amazed of the stability and performance of this rom and it became my number one, i think that it just dazzles the other ROMs. The only thing that i cant bare is the(maybe) audio driver(if i can say it that way). I have no problem with the sound comming from the device, but i don't find quality and pleasure listening through the headphones despite the fact i have used regular and in-ear headphones from different brands and etc. Nevertheless i am really impressed and amazed of the ROM and i think that nothing would displace it! :) Cheers!

edit: just wanted to say that i haven't found any pleasure in listening with "Dolby Digital" turned on, maybe the audio chip of the Skate is a poor one. :(

Edited by Infuckingcredible, 27 March 2012 - 06:41 PM.

JCHAMMER

JCHAMMER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having trouble connecting to my bluetooth hands free car kit and it won't re-connect without me deleting the paired but not connected item and re-scanning. Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

Der_Floo

Der_Floo

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:customize my ZTE Skate, mobile phones, dance in tournaments and play drums :)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Der_Flooo, F_LOVES_J
wait for a new update :) please :)

siddis

siddis

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Glowing green battery theme for SwedishSnow R6...
Install from CWM Recovery, install zip from SD-card, choose zip from SD-card....

Attached File  system_install.zip   4MB   12 downloads

Attached File  icon.jpg   40.97KB   12 downloads

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
Hi Ceco, do you think you'll be re-porting this ROM for RLS7?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I am thinking about it. You can expect the skate port to be released this weekend :)

holtend

holtend

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
Thanks, looking forward to trying it :)

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
cool. thanks!

siddis

siddis

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Great news... I'll stay in CWM Recovery from fridays night :-)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I am writing this post from rls7 :)

Der_Floo

Der_Floo

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:customize my ZTE Skate, mobile phones, dance in tournaments and play drums :)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Der_Flooo, F_LOVES_J

I am writing this post from rls7 :)

can you load it up today ?? :) pleaaase :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users